Scientists at Los Alamos National Lab in Los Alamos, N.M., have achieved a remarkable breakthrough with the Office of Naval Research’s (ONR) Free Electron Laser (FEL) program, setting the stage for a preliminary design review scheduled Jan. 20-21 in Virginia. […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / FEL
Post Tagged with: "FEL"
- Where are the Russian weapons in Syria?
- [ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations
- Enquiry on verbal commands of armies of Israel, Singapore and Switzerland
- ESM device?
- UAV for Meteorological duty.
- Captains on board U.S. Naval Vessels
- Naval Exercises
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- Comparing aerial warfare with and without drones
- Fire-control protocol - the Buk-M1 air defense complex
- Question about the M-302
- Danish or Swedish?
- Help identifying an NASA plane from 1966