Saturday’s Guardian reported on an internal Ministry of Defence memo which raised concerns of corrosion on HMS Astute and HMS Ambush. All Royal Navy submarines are subject to a continuous, thorough assessment of their components to minimise the risk of […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / British navy
Post Tagged with: "British navy"
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- Comparing aerial warfare with and without drones
- Fire-control protocol - the Buk-M1 air defense complex
- Question about the M-302
- Danish or Swedish?
- Help identifying an NASA plane from 1966
- Russia’s New Angara Space Rocket Test Flight Successful
- General News
- Aeronautic start-ups
- BASIC Trident report
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Middle East Crisis
- Maritime tech