Saturday’s Guardian reported on an internal Ministry of Defence memo which raised concerns of corrosion on HMS Astute and HMS Ambush. All Royal Navy submarines are subject to a continuous, thorough assessment of their components to minimise the risk of […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / British navy
Post Tagged with: "British navy"
- Land 400
- RAAF Stand-off Missiles – Fire and Forget?
- Drones attacks by the US
- Unidentified beeping sound
- A discussion about inflatable decoy and monocoque decoy
- 2.75 inch rockets?
- Less Lethal Projectile/ Smart Rounds
- Force on Force Training with these?
- Soviet Union, and their scalar based electromagnetic weapons
- 1:1 mental Military decoy from China manufacturer
- Michelson Morley TALES - Marosz (Poland )
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Reinstitute US Pershing 2 for use vs A2/AD?
- How to plan warehouse guarding with dogs?