The new members introduction thread.

Maeda Toshiie

Greetings from Singapore. Has a propensity to waste time surfing the Internet for a variety of topics, including defense related issues. Like all able-bodied males in my country, I had to serve my time in the armed forces and is currently in the reserves with yearly reservist training.

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
münchner, shag, veracity and Dreamcatcher, welcome to DT. Dreamcatcher, I presume you are a Stephen King fan.

Greetings from Singapore. Has a propensity to waste time surfing the Internet for a variety of topics, including defense related issues. Like all able-bodied males in my country, I had to serve my time in the armed forces and is currently in the reserves with yearly reservist training.
Good to see more Singaporeans here. :D

Lekhite

Greetings

Hey guys. Served with the Royal Australian Engineers from 1989 to 2002, first as a Combat Engineer then as a Regt Sig and Clerk after several knee injuries. 10 of those years were served in the Regular Army the rest as a Reservist.

Probably won't be as active as I'd like as life is pretty hectic, but I might occasionally join if I see a topic of interest.

Praetorianbv

Hi all

Hello everyone, I am a retired Navy NCO just joined to update on the latest with special interest in stealth ships...cheers!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello Everybody and welcome to Defencetalk! Thanks for joining, please tell your friends about defencetalk!

enjoy!

raghav.bagai

indian flyer

hello everybody..
i am an aspiring indian air force pilot...undergoing training on d HPT-32s..

will be joining IAF shortly ...say 6 months...
I have very limited knowledge about air forces round d world..
I hope to improve it... :rolleyes:

RichardLM73

Kiaora

Kiaora I am a new member from Otago, New Zealand. I am an enthusiastic amatuer when it comes to the military. Had an air force career in mind when a teenager but a drunk driver put paid to that. I know there is alot I don't know when it comes to defence, but am looking forward to learning and adding my two cents worth from time to time :).

bulldog

Hello all,

found this site while carrying out research,

Background: Currently still serving not a young blood, changed units a few years ago due to FAS currently studying at the same time PT LD, will be seeking plenty of info & enjoying debates hopefully

cheers

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello New Guys,

Welcome to DefenceTalk, glad you decided to register. Please tell your friends about DefenceTalk!

Enjoy!

TMor

TMor

Hello everybody,

I'm a member from France and i'm interested in modern aviation (i just hate UAV). I usually contributed to the keypublishing forum, in the threads about the Rafale.

I'm the administrator of an international Rafale forum where quality members will try to provide you with the best information possible about the last Dassault's fighter.
The International Rafale forum; Index page

I don't know Defence Talk yet, but it seems interesting, thus i registered.

Cheers

eckherl

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hello everybody,

I'm a member from France and i'm interested in modern aviation (i just hate UAV). I usually contributed to the keypublishing forum, in the threads about the Rafale.

I'm the administrator of an international Rafale forum where quality members will try to provide you with the best information possible about the last Dassault's fighter.
The International Rafale forum; Index page

I don't know Defence Talk yet, but it seems interesting, thus i registered.

Cheers
Welcome to Defence Talk.

dragonfire

hello everybody..
i am an aspiring indian air force pilot...undergoing training on d HPT-32s..

will be joining IAF shortly ...say 6 months...
I have very limited knowledge about air forces round d world..
I hope to improve it... :rolleyes:

Gud Luck Buddy - You say you are training on the HPT-32s and that you havent joined the IAF yet - hw's tht

Either ways hope you get in and you get to fly the new fighters

Gud Luck

C1PNR

Brand New Here

Just found this site. Already enjoying it very much. Spent 4 years USMC many years ago, but still interested in a robust military capability.

Found you while following up on news of the USS Independence LCS-2. As a Marine, I'm always interested in that topic.

I probably wont post a lot, but I'll show up in the hit count!:)

Thanks for a great looking site!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello C1PNR,

Welcome and thanks for your comments and registering on DefenceTalk. Please be sure to share the site with your friends. :)

Enjoy!

C1PNR

Thanks WebMaster, and yes, I will share this site with my friends. There's quite a lot of information here well worth sharing.

Duffy

Hello Poeples

Hi let me try this again I posted my introduction in its owen thread, Not bright ….:confused:
I am from the US and just a tad bit inquisitive. I actually have browsed a lot of forums.
I found a thread in sinodefence about Soviet carries by Gollevainen and when I found it here hopping for part three (hint) I really enjoyed Why we fight and Clausewitz’s definition of war. So I was hooked. I’m no Defense Analysis so no posting in that thread I understand. Thanks for reading.

awalrisalla

Greetings...

Hi All,

I'm an ex military professional from India with an abiding interest in matters military. Been lurking here for a while and decided it was time to join the skirmish :)

Look forward to some great discussions...