The new members introduction thread.

TaranisAttack

Banned Member
Firstly, greetings to all :)

I've been on various military forums for a few years, my main interest is UAV's though I have a good general knowledge of military systems and technologies. I'm more interested in the technological aspects of military and aerospace systems than who's better scenarios or war scenarios/games ect.

steven

hello all

hi everyone my name is steven, i am very happy to be part of this forum, i am much interested in defence matters and this forum will give me a chance to express myself freely

ForcesRomeo

Hi, good afternoon!

I am located in Canda, awaiting my enrollment call for the Canadian Forces.
:sniper
Glad to meet you all not yet.

Aliph Ahmed

Banned Member
Back.

Hi,

I am back to the Defencetalk.I had been away for the marital reasons. Things have smoothen out after a few hiccups.

I am now engaged with an Indian girl who just converted to Islam. We intend to get married this Fall. :)

Looking forward to contribute positively on this forum and pick up information on my favourite toys of interest from where I left.

münchner

Hi everybody,

I'm 27 years old, female and come from Munich. I love the city as well as my country Germany very much. Despite that I am a cook, I'm interested in military issues and things happening that affect peace and prosperity around the world.
I hope joining this forum bring me more defense knowledge, I can share my opinions and have a more diverse look about what other people around the world think about peace and war.

Cheers

shag

Hello Everyone!!

Hello everyone I am shag,

My dad served in the Indian army for more than 30 Years, fought in a couple of wars, I have spent my childhood moving from one remote border HQ to another in India. I think I have a practical viewpoint in terms of defence, war and peace. My own interest in armed forces comes from extensive reading on books in the army libraries about military history. Favourite one being Rommel-Desert Fox by Desmond Young.

Currently I work in India's famed IT industry working as consultant for young ventures along with a stable job for bread and butter.

Hope to make friends here . . .

PS: Admin and mods, If you have any stick IT issues, I am your man! :)

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi. Welcome to defencetalk guys. Read the rules and enjoy your stay. If you guys get any questions feel free to leave me or any other mod a visitors message in our profile.

Dreamcatcher

Hi folks

I'm Dreamcatcher, and I'm a Malaysian. Good day all.

I was happily googling for some info I needed when I came across this site.
I was always interested in ships and later on it went on to guns, and now with the unfolding events around the world, all things military.

Hope to learn new stuff.

veracity

Hi i am new to defense talk....i am from Pakistan and have a keen interest in defense issues...hope to have a productive discussion here at this forum!!!!

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Hi i am new to defense talk....i am from Pakistan and have a keen interest in defense issues...hope to have a productive discussion here at this forum!!!!
Welcome Veracity. Looking towards your contribution and participation. Please take sometime out to read our rules.

deltacamelately

Hello

Dear All,

I was browsing through the forum and came accross some people I happened to know at some other place. Flipped through and found the place interesting. Some of you would know me, for others, well, a gunner, serving with the Indian Army, a Major by rank and an avid reader of defence and military news. About the family, yes, happily married and blessed with a 2 1/2 year baby boy.

Aside : Feel free to put in any querries if you like. ;)

regards,

OPSSG

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dear All,

I was browsing through the forum and came accross some people I happened to know at some other place. Flipped through and found the place interesting. Some of you would know me, for others, well, a gunner, serving with the Indian Army, a Major by rank and an avid reader of defence and military news. About the family, yes, happily married and blessed with a 2 1/2 year baby boy.

Aside : Feel free to put in any queries if you like. ;)

regards,
Welcome to DT, sir - hope you like it here. :D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hey,

Welcome to Defencetalk and thanks for registering! Please do tell your friends about DT!

Thanks and enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hey,

Welcome to Defencetalk and thanks for registering! Please do tell your friends about DT!

Thanks and enjoy!