Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runi_dk

Hello :)

I'm Runi, 16 years old and from Copenhagen, Denmark.

Since I was 11 years old I wanted to be a fighter pilot, so i'm naturally interested in aviation and military :rolleyes:

Right now im studying at a gymnasium, and after that it's the
Royal Danish Air Force

William Paris

Introduction: William Paris and apolgies for posting in wrong area

Hello Everyone.

I believe I posted in the wrong area and would like to give my apologies for doing so.

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is William (Bill) Paris. I am retired military and a defence contractor. I have enjoyed many articles and forum posts from this site over the months and decided to join. I hope to have many meaningful exchanges with the members and I always strive to learn more.

Regards,
Bill Paris

AegisFC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hello Everyone.

I believe I posted in the wrong area and would like to give my apologies for doing so.

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is William (Bill) Paris. I am retired military and a defence contractor. I have enjoyed many articles and forum posts from this site over the months and decided to join. I hope to have many meaningful exchanges with the members and I always strive to learn more.

Regards,
Bill Paris
Welcome to the forum, don't worry I deleted your other post.

mattyem

Naval Engineer

23, born and raised in New Zealand.
Im currently serving with the Royal New Zealand Navy (RNZN).
I have been in service for 3 years and am a Marine Engineer (operate and maintain propulsion and generating diesels, hotel services, sea boats and landing craft, also electrical supplies)
I am also undertaking study in command and leadership, and military law via university papers

osage_18

Osage_18

Glad to be here; a little about myself:

Military:
Active Army CPT--United States
-Field Artilleryman:
-10 years service (6 commissioned)
-2 X OIF Vet; 101st ABN

Academic:
B.A., Journalism
M.A. National Security Studies (in-progress)

Personal:
-Native Kansan
-Football (American) Fanatic
-Bad Golfer (I'm working on it)

Also a member of:
http://council.smallwarsjournal.com/

William Paris

Osage welcome aboard!

Osage welcome aboard! We probably chewed on some of the same dirt. I was at Campbell from 93 to 05. I am also a member of the Small Wars Journal. Good Stuff! Again, welcome and I look forward to exchanging thoughts.

v/r
Bill Paris

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
welcome all,

we look forward to your posts and your contributions into this community.

gf

KeenSoldier

Hey guys, before i introduce myself I would like to take some time to thank you for the forum, I have looked around on it briefly but from as far as I can gather there is some really helpful and interesting topics.

My name is KeenSoldier (for you guys anyway) I'm an Aussie and have applyed for the ADF GAP YEAR program in the ARMY. I have always been interested in the army and I think this is a wonderful opportunity to take a year out and discover the army lifestyle before working my way to my dreams of an SAS soldier.

ANY information based on the following would be hugely apprechiated;
SAS training operations
SAS physcial requirements
Commando physcial requirements
Weight of the average infantry backpack (for training preperation)
Is it practical to own a car before I join, will I need it?

And any wonderful experiences or bad ones :) hit me with the lot.
Thanks, KeenSoldier

comrade004

im 17 years old
im russian but i live in the U.S.
i moved to the U.S when i was 7 cause my mom devorced my dad
my dad is in the russian army and is the rank below general
i visit my dad every 3 years, he lives just outside of moscow
im here mostly to discuss modern military and learn a thing or 2

steppewolf

Hello!

Hello everybody!

I am newly registered here although I read this forums for a year or so.

I am Romanian, i don't have any military training (but I am practicing martial arts and i used to activate in a speleological/ecological private association/mountain hicking etc.) and I have as hobbies military history, history novels, military various equipment. I work as a lawyer in Bucharest.

Topmaul

Hello Comrades,
My name is John I am a Senior Chief in the US Coast Guard, hobbies include competitive shooting, and working out with kettlebells. I have a wife and 3 kids two of which are teenagers (what a heade ache they are).

Status
Not open for further replies.