Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I would appreciate it if the Webmaster would allow me access to the entire site.

Welcome to the forums.

Full access is not automatic.

If people claim Defence Industry association or professional participation then we require supporting evidence so that checks can be conducted.

Also, we require a bedding in process to ensure that people demonstrate the appropriate behaviour we expect with knowledge competency etc...

We have had some experiences in the past where people claimed professional backgrounds and were subsequently found to be rather cavalier with the truth. As a result, the process is not immediate and we will require that you provide verifiable evidence as well as develop a post history so that we can let other professionals see the cut of your jib (so to speak).

Any supporting documentation and approp email addresses should be sent to the Web or a Supermod (Aussie Digger, Grand Danoi, Umair or myself in the first instance)

serjo49

greetings, i am SERJO from Vancouver,Canada i am currently studying business its pleasure to be here and meet some great people i hope to get along with you all in the future

thank you for ur time! and welcome to all new comers

Leifw

Hello

Hello everyone.

I am a mechanical engineer with 20 years experience, about half in the defense area. Look forward to many interesting discussions on defensetalk!

I have been interested in military affairs since a kid. More recently the whole procurement process has been getting my attention. Seems like we dont look at things from a systems point of view, and with the end user in mind.

Nuff said for now.

bochaozhang

Hello, I am 19 year old PRC student studying in Singapore. I like China military matters, I happy to discuss them with so many clever people here.

Scouter

G'day

Hi, I'm 28 and have a degree in International Relations. At the moment I'm working on getting into the defence/foreign affairs field. I'm here to learn and indulge my love of all things military.

Frikkie

Frikkie

Good Evening to all fellow Users.
I am Frikkie Potgieter, served in the South African Defence Force as a Signal / Radio Operator and are now a Captain in the South African Police Force.

I also run a Club for ex Soldiers and have just build my own Forum about the South African Bush war in Angola.

The Forum are at the following URL.

Hope to hear from U.

Frikkie

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisFC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Welcome to the forum, please go ahead and re-read the rules.

#19. Do not post LINK/URL to external FORUMS and message boards.

I'm sure this was an innocent mistake on your part and I really hope you enjoy your time on this forum!
Also I'm moving this to the members introduction thread.

bolheed

New Member!

Hey,i am honored to have joined this defence website,i live in lebanon,a middle east located country.you can call me bolheed.Currently in college.Very skillfull in stratigical analysis,political and Military.Hope i could be of some help in updating this website as soon as i get the chance(i see it needs a new world military update).For the webmaster please do contact me when possible if you may(I have a couple of things i could help in).Nice section (get paid to write).
Thanks,have a nice day,chat with you later.:)

IrishHitman

Irish, originally from Belfast, Northern Ireland, I now live in Dublin.

Very interested in power projection, superpower relations, war in general...
Pro-EU unity.

ReconAus

Hello
Im 16, live in Melbourne Australia and i hope to join the Australian army next year. Im here to find out as much info about the ADF as i can before i apply to the army and to talk to people with the same military interests as me

ReconAus

Ozzy Blizzard

G'day mate, good to see another Victorian kicking around. You'll find there are some people here with a ton of experience in the ADF, whatever you want to know just ask, I'm sure AD, old failthful or GF will have the answers. Good on ya for planning to join the ADF, i only get half way to becoming a chocko myself (broke both my arms). There's a few great threads on the AUS army & ADF as a whole here in case you haven't had a look allready:

Army: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5526

RAAF: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6007

RAN: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5905

See you around the forums!

sierrahotel

Hello,I am Harry,33.I am an NCO (Surveillance and Data Link Operator) in Hellenic Air Force.I am very interested in Defence Tech and Air Force issues.

racer47

New

Whats up, just joined the thread. I love Military Technology and try and find all the info and vids i can get my hands on

BojnoX

Most people call me Jon, I'm from Florida(the weather's miserable, too hot), I've always been interested in military stuff. I build military scale models for fun, and I've read (and understood, I think) plenty of military books, such as Sun Tzu's Art of War and others that I can't think of right now. I'm really into armor, but right now I'm looking into global-scale conflicts...flash points around the world, rival nations, existing cultural/religious hatreds (nothing biased, I just want to see how everyone fits together, or rather, doesn't fit together).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.