Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK_PAK

I'm 14... live in Virginia, USA... I'm male... I hate school... I like cricket... I like lots of sports... I'm interested in defence and world conflicts

AK_PAK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saint said:
Ameer but u told me u live in chicago or something?

Btw which city u live in virginia
chicago? nope never told anyone that

I live near DC

Destroyer

Hey everyone!!!!!!

Hey I don't really feel like sharing my name but I live in Toronto, Canada . I hate school more than Ameer hates it, I love everything about basketball(watching and playing), Music(50 Cent, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Eminem, Linkin Park, 2Pac, Nas) As any staright man would say I love girls especially Trish ;)

kilo_4que

London eh, well ure much more closer to where I live than many here.

I dont think bradford is that far, urmm 4 hours, maybe lol :smokingc:

herono1

kilo_4que said:
London eh, well ure much more closer to where I live than many here.

I dont think bradford is that far, urmm 4 hours, maybe lol :smokingc:
Bradford, hero knows bradford very well, where abouts are you from?.

And do you know Mumtaz Pan House?.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hero, even though you are on extremist forum saying bs about this site and its members... we are not going to ban you until you violate some rules. This site does not practice extremism, nor does it support any extremism. We practice fair and just dealings with everyone. So lower down the rhetoric!

kilo_4que

To Hero, yes mate I do know Mumtaz Pan house, family friends in fac. Also, man I rock Bradford, mention Adil, everyone knows me dred

suleman

Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

Hi to all.I am suleman from Pakistan.Just left a well known forum now,because of no equality and justice with all members and some abusive language.I hope i find some nice enviroment here to share knowledge and we have equal laws for everyone.If its oo then i will be happy to join u.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Hey Suleman, good to have you on board.

And trust me, you won't see "that" type of BS on this website. We ask all members to follow this:

Freedom of speech with touch of respect. You can say anything and everything as long as its respectful to the others. Pretty simple concept. ;)

Thanks

The Watcher

suleman said:
Hi to all.I am suleman from Pakistan.Just left a well known forum now,because of no equality and justice with all members and some abusive language.I hope i find some nice enviroment here to share knowledge and we have equal laws for everyone.If its oo then i will be happy to join u.
Welcome home Suleman. :)

DarthChorley

welcome brother suleman....good to see youve abandoned "that" place..lol
join the club..get some more brothers here too..

salaam

The Watcher

"That" place is truely helpless. Infested with racists and hate mongers even more than KKK forums on the net! Its unbelievable. Fights between extremist mullahs and very extremist seculars on the rise and looks like Admin team has no control over that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.