Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Sansom

Hi, Ayesha. Good to have you with us (said he, speaking for himself). Just kidding. It really is good to haave you with us....and please pitch in as a counterpoint to my occasional irrationality.:eek:nfloorl:

LancasterBomber

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Hi

Hi,

I am currently in the process of joining the ADF (Australian Defence Force) and joined here to hopefully find some really helpful people that can make my transition to defence force life as smooth as possible.

I have been lurking for a week or so already. So far I have found this website and forum to be very well run and extremely helpful so very big thank you to everyone who contributes!

:cheers

Cheers,
Daniel.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
welcome to all the new members, we look forward to your contributions.

read the rules, have a look at the threads and join in when ready!

gf

sunshin3

Hi all, i stumbled across DT while doing research and i must say that it's quite an interesting forum but fear of a gender bias has always kept me away.

As probably the only female here and knowing nothing about the military, the discussions in DT have been insightful and has helped me to understand more.

Keep the great discussions going!

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hi all, i stumbled across DT while doing research and i must say that it's quite an interesting forum but fear of a gender bias has always kept me away.

As probably the only female here and knowing nothing about the military, the discussions in DT have been insightful and has helped me to understand more.

Keep the great discussions going!
welcome to DT :)

I would not be concerned about gender bias - everyone has a right to participate and provide considered opionion.

I'm more than happy to see more females in here to give their own perspective on issues.

in addition, not knowing anything can have its advantages as it gives a clean slate. :p:

John Sansom

Hi, Sunshin3, and welcome aboard. Scruffy old curmudgeons like me will be overjoyed to know there's somebody on board with a set of unjaded eyes and opinions coming from a perspective other than masculine.

waraich

Banned Member
Introduction

AOA,

I am new member electronics and computer engineer ,love to study history of great nations and intrested in new weapons,world wars and economics.

PTPLauthor

New here too, hoping to further my research for a book I'm writing about a resumption of the Korean War, hopefully I can bounce ideas off my fellow members.

To those on the forum serving in the United States and Coalition militaries, I support you wholeheartedly.

mtn48

Hi everyone.
Long time lurker but i hope to change that now :).
I'm from melbourne australia and i hope to contribute meaningfully to these discussions.

Gust.Avrakotos

Hi all,

Long time lurker but thought it was time to wade in.

About me, 24 year old proud Englishman interested in the normal types of fun, baiting the French and confusing you yanks with complicated slang ranking hairly high.

Total civilian but have Intelligence Corps selection in a couple of weeks and will be joining the British Army regulars some time in the new year (fingers crossed)

Strong interest in history and world affairs, and I am guessing like most here enjoy a good debate.

Gust.

aaliya

Introduction

Hi I am Aaliya Akbar from Lahore Pakistan and a student of International Relations. I am intrested in Military Affairs and Strategic Planning.

subhunter101

Subhunter101

..says hi. I`m 37 and sub mad. No, dingus, not the sandwich. I love subs and love Tom Clancy books. Not so much world affairs. No good news ever come from that thankyou.

Think I`ll sink below the Thermocline layer and wait for something good.

Just my luck to head down stern up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.