Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfire

Hi

Hi am AJ from India and completely ga-ga over defense related stuff especially relating to new developments and acquisitions and inductions esp with the indian armed forces and the sub continent in general, pl share interesting articles if any

Teindva

Peace be to All

I greet you best wishes, I am from the exreme north of Pakistan and hope we shall share our better feelings and thoughts on this forum. Hope we shall have better views and understandings of each other.

shrubage

New to the forum

Hi,

Apologies for not making this my first post. I'm in the UK and I'm currently a history student after serving 5 years in the army. I'm a long time lurker who's only recently started to post.

bd1

Hello, I´m long-time lurker, from Estonia, complete amateur, only former milit. experience - national service more than a decade ago.

Wall83

Hi, i am a 25 years old guy from Sweden and the small town of Åtvidaberg in the southern parts of the country. The former home of FACIT and ÅFF ;). Anyone older then 35 will now what that is.

u-571

assalam-o-alaikum to every muslim and pakistan, and hi to every other members, i am Hammad, from Pakistan, just finished my 12 yrs of study and going for higher education, i live in karachi, i am a frequent poster of a very decent pakistani defence forum, and hope i find many members from there as well, anyways, wasalaam, and cheers :pakistan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.