Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtual

welcome worldpower.Nice to see u here.
I am also impressed with decipline in this forum and is the only reason i joined it.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

Good to see another new member, welcome! ;)

Vifam7

Hi.
I registered today and this is my first post.
I've been looking for a decent defense/military related forum and this one seemed the most active and well moderated. Not to mention, using a decent forum ware instead of ezboard or something else.

----------
Vifam7

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hi Vifam7,

Welcome to Deftalk. It would be great to see your thoughts on military issues.

Enjoy. :)

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

Vifam7 said:
Hi.
I registered today and this is my first post.
I've been looking for a decent defense/military related forum and this one seemed the most active and well moderated. Not to mention, using a decent forum ware instead of ezboard or something else.

----------
Vifam7
Hi Vifam7, hope you enjoy yourself in here and that we get to see you contributing soon!
:)

postman

Aslam o alkiam to all the muslims here from all over the world.
Hello to all those who are not muslims.
If i do make mistakes I would prefer to be told about them rather than be warned like a petulant child: I take it we are all adults. Thats all I ask. Give respect and inturn be repsected.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

welcome postman,

All we expect in here is mutual respect. ;)

amber

The Watcher said:
"That" place is truely helpless. Infested with racists and hate mongers even more than KKK forums on the net! Its unbelievable. Fights between extremist mullahs and very extremist seculars on the rise and looks like Admin team has no control over that forum.
Asslam u Alkium
hmm i am looking some fact and figure on recent wana operation if any one can help me and send me any thg related wid this. that 'll be very kind of ya
peace
Lady_Hawk
:help :?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
amber said:
The Watcher said:
"That" place is truely helpless. Infested with racists and hate mongers even more than KKK forums on the net! Its unbelievable. Fights between extremist mullahs and very extremist seculars on the rise and looks like Admin team has no control over that forum.
Asslam u Alkium
hmm i am looking some fact and figure on recent wana operation if any one can help me and send me any thg related wid this. that 'll be very kind of ya
peace
Lady_Hawk
:help :?
Welcome Amber, I hope we can help with questions and that you enjoy your time here.

amber

hmm well thanx a zillion for the links u mentiond sir and thanx for da welcome
peace
Allah Hafiz
but one more thg wat exactly u think is debriefing??
actually i have to make some presentation on this debriefing and wana operation if any one got good tips do send me specially u watcher sir :p
bye

srirangan

Banned Member

Hello everyone,

I'm Srirangan from New Delhi, I'm been posting around a little here for the past 2 days. Already got into some flames eh ;-) I'm doing my graduation in Computer Science rght now, and I do some freelance prgamming and web development to earn a quick buck when I got the spare time.

My website http://srirangan.net is currently a place holder and I'll be working on it in July after I'm back from my vacations. Maybe we can do some military stuff with contributions from whoever is interested. Anyway I know you'll be thinking is yet another Indian who does computer stuff .. :p .. Sorry I guess software and IT comes thru genes for us Indians .. LOL ..

How I got interested in military and defence is quite an interesting story actually, not that I come from a family with a background into warfare or stuff, but the interest just grew because you can consider me being a tech freak. Anyway I don't claim to be an expert on the whole world, but I am quite knowledgable on the Asian region.

Anyway more about me, am currently working and studying hard on AI. I personally think AI is the future of warfare and guys like me are going to play a huge role. Ohh btw AI = Artificial Intelligence. Algorithms and semi-AI stuff already play a huge role especially in aircraft and missile technology, but then there's a huge scope to take this to the next level.

Here I'll try to not get into arguments such as "My country can bite your balls haha lol roflman!!1", but then in two days I've already heard stuff like "Arab countries can destroy Israel at will" and "China can kill US for a joke" and I'm starting to prefer the bite your balls argument.. hehe /kiddin

I won't intentionally get into flames or insult anybody or any country. I haven't done it so far and I hope to keep it up (y)

Anyway I hope to contribute to this site by posts and pics; and if required I can help in with my webdev skills too. From the top of my head I can prolly create a small very simple and easy to install and manage chat program for this site. I think it would be a cool add-on.

This's gotten a long post already, so I'll save you your valuable time and just end it with a big greeting to everyone including the "I'll bash India for no reason" posters .. Cheers! :)

- Srirangan

Status
Not open for further replies.