Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

suleman

Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

welcome shumayel i have seen ur posts in other forum.nice to see u here.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Yeah, its nice to have shamayel on Defencetalk.com. He is one of the senior moderators and has contributed alot to defencetalk.com's content and well being. :)

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

hi, i'm gf0012. I'm from Australia. My background is in military technology projects, aerospace projects, and as a defence analyst. I have been involved in a number of military projects both in australia, south east asia and asia minor.

I am interested in talking to people in this part of the world to get a better understanding of our differences, and our similarities.

Hopefully I can add a different perspective to some military topics. Hopefully I can help people understand how I see Australias role in some things.

:australia

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
Hi! I'm awang se. I'm from "u find out yourself". I'm currently serving as an officer in the government organization (newly commisioned). I'm looking forward for a nice hot discussions about all aspect of military and defence worldwide.

i guess most of you guys know who i am...

for the rest, i'm a mod from 'that' forum, everyone's refering to...

guys frankly, we have a lot of members, going on to about 3k now...

we try to do what we can, where we can... but a few of the flamers still get through... i do notice some of them here :alian2 ...

anyway, nice place u guys have here... keep up the good work...

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
WebMaster said:
Yeah, its nice to have shamayel on Defencetalk.com. He is one of the senior moderators and has contributed alot to defencetalk.com's content and well being. :)
Well ....I am touched.. :rosie :rosie
Thank you and welcome.

virtual

hey everybody.i am new here.Although reading posts from a long time but now decided to finally get my self registered.Its really the most civilized forum i have seen till now.Great work. :p

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
virtual said:
hey everybody.i am new here.Although reading posts from a long time but now decided to finally get my self registered.Its really the most civilized forum i have seen till now.Great work. :p
welcome virtual, glad to see you surfacing as a member. ;)

:australia

worldpower

Introduction

Hi everyone. Wasn't sure where to put my intro so I decided to put it here. If the Mod wants he can move it.

Im worldpower, South African/Canadian with relations in the subcontinent. Some of you may know me from other forums. I've been looking through this forum and it seems a lot more civilized than some of the ones I've been to. I look forward to discussing the military world with all you guys.
Cheers.

mysterious

Do I need to introduce myself again people? :D I'm "actually" big_evil. Paki from Canada. :smokingc:

Status
Not open for further replies.