Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

Hi Srirangan, hope you enjoy yourself here.

gf

adsH

srirangan said:
Hello everyone,

I'm Srirangan from New Delhi, I'm been posting around a little here for the past 2 days. Already got into some flames eh ;-) I'm doing my graduation in Computer Science rght now, and I do some freelance prgamming and web development to earn a quick buck when I got the spare time.

My website http://srirangan.net is currently a place holder and I'll be working on it in July after I'm back from my vacations. Maybe we can do some military stuff with contributions from whoever is interested. Anyway I know you'll be thinking is yet another Indian who does computer stuff .. :p .. Sorry I guess software and IT comes thru genes for us Indians .. LOL ..

How I got interested in military and defence is quite an interesting story actually, not that I come from a family with a background into warfare or stuff, but the interest just grew because you can consider me being a tech freak. Anyway I don't claim to be an expert on the whole world, but I am quite knowledgable on the Asian region.

Anyway more about me, am currently working and studying hard on AI. I personally think AI is the future of warfare and guys like me are going to play a huge role. Ohh btw AI = Artificial Intelligence. Algorithms and semi-AI stuff already play a huge role especially in aircraft and missile technology, but then there's a huge scope to take this to the next level.

Here I'll try to not get into arguments such as "My country can bite your balls haha lol roflman!!1", but then in two days I've already heard stuff like "Arab countries can destroy Israel at will" and "China can kill US for a joke" and I'm starting to prefer the bite your balls argument.. hehe /kiddin

I won't intentionally get into flames or insult anybody or any country. I haven't done it so far and I hope to keep it up (y)

Anyway I hope to contribute to this site by posts and pics; and if required I can help in with my webdev skills too. From the top of my head I can prolly create a small very simple and easy to install and manage chat program for this site. I think it would be a cool add-on.

This's gotten a long post already, so I'll save you your valuable time and just end it with a big greeting to everyone including the "I'll bash India for no reason" posters .. Cheers! :)

- Srirangan
Srirangan !! your a comp Sci too me too hows it going there. so you guys doing AI together with Compsci me i will only touch on some generation algorithm programming but i guess that would be all. we have a different Course that runs parallel to our Comp sci Bsc course its AI, So what year are yeah inn!! HOpe to hear from you soon. :) oh and i am from England!! glad to see a Comp Sci on the forum !!!

srirangan

Banned Member

Ah .. a fellow comp sci'er :) that's not even a word .. eheh

I'm in my 4th semester and mine is a 6 semester course, my course has a lot to do wit computer internal's and architecture; and in the last few sem's we had some serious programming .. We are formally going to start AI in Auguest (5th sem) but the eager that I am, I've already done y own bit research on the topic .. :p nuthin very significant though ..

adsH

JTF-2 HOPE said:
I am some guy from C eh! N eh! D eh! ... He hehe... In conclusion, WE SAVED YOUR ASS TWO TIMES QUEEN! There I said it.
Yes apparently so!! i see why the Americans love you and they do speak very highly of you Can It!! Dah!! !!!

JTF-2 HOPE

adsH said:
JTF-2 HOPE said:
I am some guy from C eh! N eh! D eh! ... He hehe... In conclusion, WE SAVED YOUR ASS TWO TIMES QUEEN! There I said it.
Yes apparently so!! i see why the Americans love you and they do speak very highly of you Can It!! Dah!! !!!
Eh? Whatever,

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

:cop :cop This is the members intro area, it is NOT the area to have free shots at each other :cop :cop :mad

adsH

I apologize GF !!
and i think i speak for the better part of the Forum when i say welcome JTF-2 HOPE"

pezfez

hello, i just found this intro thread

i'm pezfez, also my nick at school, i'm currently going into 12th grade and hope to go into business school here in wisconsin/ UW.

i like this forum b/c of the international feel and less indo-pak flames

XEROX

Hi, I’m know as “PJ-10 BrahMosâ€, I hail from the city of Leeds, U.K, currently studying B.Sc Computer Science, degree focusing on Advanced Communications, I enjoying pissing people off (only joking), trying to play football, watching the Indians nearly beating Australia at cricket

BTW – to all computer science students are on this forum – chill out and smoke a cigar
:smokingc:

|||

hi just came across this post :) i'm jason from singapore and i'm currently pursuing a diploma in aeronautical engineering(its mostly a MRO course).

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Welcome Jason. Nice to have you on board. Please share your aeronautical engineering knowledge with rest of us in the threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.