Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

Hi, I'm Shamayel from Pakistan. currently studying Information Tech. in Scandinavia and majoring in Telecommunications. :D

Mujahid

Asalam-O-Aleikum,

welcome to this forum. here you are able to discuss things without being abusive things.

And WELCOME AGAIN" :D'

wasalam,

Mujahid :cop

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer

Walaikum Salam,
Thank You Mujahid. As a member of the moderator team I hope I can keep the peace and a balanced view.

WebDev

Welcome ALL.

Try to follow the rules and stay on track we won't have any problems.

DO NOT use abusive language to make a point. If you do, we will show you the door.

Stick to the THEME and main reason for the forum: Defence, world security and political discussions.

THIS IS a member intro thread... here you tell us where you're from, and other basic info NOT which website you visited previously or what went on it.

As MOD ADMIN, I will DELETE all replies/posts which say "i came from that crappy site or forum..."

We provide you with this great service so you can add to its theme not criticise your fights with admins of other website and waste valuable space and time for moderators to edit/delete your off-the-topic ravings.

I hope you all understand and THANK YOU!

Carry on.

suleman

Thanks to all for some nice and warm welcome.We are the people who have to work hard to make this forum one of the best and make it an example for other forums.Thanks.

Hey any mullah here plzz introduce. :D :smokingc:

zulfiqar_raza

salam , hi

I found this forum few weeks ago from a link on 'that' forum. Just chekcing this place out. So far it looks good. I am from Lahore Pakistan. Currently in USA.

umair

Peace Enforcer

Hi some of you already may know abit about me from the posts I have made.Guess it's time for a proper intro.
The name's Umair.I live in good old Lahore Pakistan.
Age: 19 and am currently studying for my CA( a proffesional accounting degree).Took up finance in a fit of madness during my O levels and am stuck with it(although i love it now)Since my childhood I have been fascinated by aircraft & wanted to become an aerodynamics engineer up untill 9th grade.About 60-65% of my extended family is in the armed forces & that's from where I get my info on our weapons projects.Joined this forum after abad experience in two others & so far it's been a great time.
Looking towards making new friends here who share my interests.Hope towards makin a positive contribution.
Ciao! ;)

kingbeeb

kingbeeb has arrived - - ahhh i see many old faces are here and not "there" anymore...well took some time finding where you all went.

Nice place you lot found for yourselves

A

Aussie Digger

Hi everyone, I've been coming here for a while but have never posted. I thought this thread was a good way to get started. I'm a 27 year old ex Australian Army Soldier. I served in an Infantry battalion for my first 5 years and transferred to an Armoured Corps Regiment for my last 18 months. I've got a few things to say on a lot of different military related topics, forgive me in advance if I seem a bit Aussie oriented, but I've noticed an almost complete lack of discussion about Australian and New Zealand military related matters, so maybe I can bring a slightly different perspective to some things? I look forward to joining in the discussions anyhow.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello AD, welcome to defencetalk.com

As defencetalk.com is an "international" website, we certainly welcome dicussions related to "down under." Please feel free to start any discussion regarding Australian/NZ defence matters.

I know, we have had a lot of south asians, thus topics related to Pak/India. :)

Enjoy.

Revival_786

Oh, I just noticed that shamayel is new to this site as well ;)

As-salaamulaikum buddy :)

Hmm... ok, I'm really new to this website too lol :idea2

I was born in Pakistan but lived there 1 year, lived in Saudi Arabia 6 years and since then been living in Canada. I visit Pakistan every now and then.

I'm 18 and I'm in 2nd year @ Toronto U. Studying computer engineering but I'm also considering aerospace eng (possibly a double major...) :p

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer

well Walaikum Salaam Revival.
No dude..contrary to your belief, I am not new on the site. Actually I am one of the first members. I just posted my introduction late that´s it.
See my joining date. It was in April 2003.
Welcome to the board and DOUBLE MAJORS...man I'm stressed out by my single one!! :D

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer

Aussie Digger said:
Hi everyone, I've been coming here for a while but have never posted. I thought this thread was a good way to get started. I'm a 27 year old ex Australian Army Soldier. I served in an Infantry battalion for my first 5 years and transferred to an Armoured Corps Regiment for my last 18 months. I've got a few things to say on a lot of different military related topics, forgive me in advance if I seem a bit Aussie oriented, but I've noticed an almost complete lack of discussion about Australian and New Zealand military related matters, so maybe I can bring a slightly different perspective to some things? I look forward to joining in the discussions anyhow.
Welcome there mate.Nice to have a military guy on the board!

umair

Peace Enforcer

Aussie Digger said:
Hello Mate! Welcome to Defencetalk!
:australia

suleman

ullu said:
welcome all!!! Have a blast, invite your friends as well! Lets roll. ;) :p
Thanks umair for ur welcome.Surely i love to make new friends here and share my knowledge and learn from all of u.

Status
Not open for further replies.