I have just left that no value forum.

Glad to be here.

Wasalam,

Mujahid :cop

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

Welcome Mujahid. Good to have you on board. Its out of control over there and no respect for ANYONE let alone pakistanis. Enjoy!

:)

attackistan

I come from this crappy site called pak defence forums. Anyways what is the nationality of people here?

Any muslims here?

Nice site by the way. Hope not to see BS threads

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hey nsdap, welcome to DefenceTalk.com.

Hope to see you around.

PS: Criticise bush in your threads not in your signatures. (just a suggestion) :)

umair

Peace Enforcer

suleman said:
Hi to all.I am suleman from Pakistan.Just left a well known forum now,because of no equality and justice with all members and some abusive language.I hope i find some nice enviroment here to share knowledge and we have equal laws for everyone.If its oo then i will be happy to join u.
Welcome(belated though) bro! Speaking of abusive forums I have a pretty good idea which one as I also left that place full of BS.

Defencetalk provides what it proclaims" Freedom Of Speech With Respect"! Looking towards positive contributions from you :cheers

umair

Peace Enforcer
The Watcher said:
"That" place is truely helpless. Infested with racists and hate mongers even more than KKK forums on the net! Its unbelievable. Fights between extremist mullahs and very extremist seculars on the rise and looks like Admin team has no control over that forum.
I agree with you 200% dude! :roll

Oqaab

I think webmaster is the only person who knows me. Anyways let me introduce myself after a long time..... :D

My name is Babar Ahmad. I m 16 years old, living in Karachi, Pakistan.

Mujahid

attackistan said:
I come from this crappy site called pak defence forums. Anyways what is the nationality of people here?

Any muslims here?

Asalam-O-Aleikum ns_daq

Do you remeber me from the pakdef forum? Mujahid?

We also wrote to eachother about the seculars on the forum?

Btw welcome :D

Wasalam,

C

CK

Im 17, male living in Denmark.
And don't want to get deleted :p

Mujahid

Welcome

danish you say :D .......what a coincidence, - I too live in Denmark. :D

Ej velkommen til denne her forum. enjoy..

welcome to this forum.

Wasalam,

The Watcher

btw guys, this is not a PAKISTANI particular website... so avoid using terms which only a pakistani would understand.

If you need to discuss something which isn't in english please use the handy PM system. ;)

Mujahid

I think if a non-pakistani or non-muslim person is able to read your core message then its fine.

I dont think its wrong to say Asalam-O-aleikum or wasalam. because my core message is always in english.

what do you think?

wasalam,

The Watcher

Well... you can write anything as long as its done with RULES in mind. I was emphasising on this not being a pakistani site not you saying greetings in arabic. I don't think there is anything wrong with that... :)

attackistan

Mujahid said:
I think if a non-pakistani or non-muslim person is able to read your core message then its fine.

I dont think its wrong to say Asalam-O-aleikum or wasalam. because my core message is always in english.

what do you think?

wasalam,

IF The watcher is talking about Asalaamalaikum being a paki thing, then that is stupid. Its a muslims duty to greet eachother like that. And everyone knows muslim or not, "asalaam alaikum" is a greeting.

The Watcher

The Watcher said:
Well... you can write anything as long as its done with RULES in mind. I was emphasising on this not being a pakistani site not you saying greetings in arabic. I don't think there is anything wrong with that... :)
I hope that cleared things up? :roll

Winter

Yes...That phrase 'freedom of speech with a touch of respect' comes to mind...

nsdap_id

Mujahid said:
attackistan said:

Any muslims here?

Asalam-O-Aleikum ns_daq

Do you remeber me from the pakdef forum? Mujahid?

We also wrote to eachother about the seculars on the forum?

Btw welcome :D

Wasalam,

Waalaikum salaam wr. wb,

Mujahid of Scandinavia,

That's right. I am coming from that bloody forum :rolling :laugh :lolol ...yeah, where the abuse and racism, even intolerance are totally tolerated :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling especially Mr. Lulldapull who called me as a "little Neanderthal"...:rolling :rolling

Assalamualaikum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.