Today Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Russian Air Force Commander Lt. Gen. Viktor Bondarev, Khabarovsk Territory Governor Vyacheslav Shport, President of the United Aircraft Corporation Mikhail Pogosyan and top executives of the Sukhoi Company attended a solemn ceremony of aircraft transfer at the Sukhoi Company’s branch — Y.A.Gagarin Komsomolsk-on-Amur aircraft plant, where these machines are produced.
Speaking at the ceremony, Defense Minister stressed that the latest multi-purpose Su-35S fighter outperforms foreign aircraft in its class, and provides a platform for creating a perspective aviation complex of the 5th generation.
Sergei Shoigu thanked the designers, engineers and workers, as well as test pilots, who took part in development and production of these fighters. Defense Minister presented awards of the Ministry of Defense to the test pilots, representatives of the military supplies acceptance office and factory workers. Then combat pilots demonstrated flying capabilities of Su-35S, performing various stunts.
Guests also visited manufacturing units of the plant where Su-35S, Su-30M2 and Su-27SM3 combat aircraft are assembled.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:russian airforce, su 35 news, su35latestnews
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- US Navy News and updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Gaza/Israel clashes thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force