Defence and security company Saab has signed a contract with Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Korea, for development and integration of combat management and radar systems on a new frigate for the Royal Thai Navy. The order amounts to MSEK 850.
The contract comprises of combat management system and radar system.
Saab is the combat system integrator. In addition to the supply of its own systems, Saab is also responsible for procurement and integrations of third-party systems.
Deliveries of ship equipment are scheduled to commence in 2016 and production will take place in Sweden, Denmark, Thailand and Australia.
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions ranging from military defence to civil security. Saab has operations and employees on all continents and constantly develops, adopts and improves new technology to meet customers’ changing needs.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Navy
- Ukranian Crisis
- F-35 - International Participation
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force Discussions
- Т-35A Up and Running
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Body Armour