The rebels struck at a terminal on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province.
“More than two dozen militants entered the terminal and planted timed devices on 12 out of a total 18 fuel tankers parked at the terminal,” senior police official Imtiaz Shah told AFP.
He said 11 tankers were blown up while the device planted on one of the vehicles did not explode, adding that militants also shot dead two guards and two drivers who resisted them.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- RMAF Future; need opinions
- [ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Assad's strategic options
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- UAV for Meteorological duty.
- US Navy News and updates
- World Air force directory
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD