The rebels struck at a terminal on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province.
“More than two dozen militants entered the terminal and planted timed devices on 12 out of a total 18 fuel tankers parked at the terminal,” senior police official Imtiaz Shah told AFP.
He said 11 tankers were blown up while the device planted on one of the vehicles did not explode, adding that militants also shot dead two guards and two drivers who resisted them.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- NZDF General discussion thread
- New Zealand Army Organisation