The rebels struck at a terminal on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province.
“More than two dozen militants entered the terminal and planted timed devices on 12 out of a total 18 fuel tankers parked at the terminal,” senior police official Imtiaz Shah told AFP.
He said 11 tankers were blown up while the device planted on one of the vehicles did not explode, adding that militants also shot dead two guards and two drivers who resisted them.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- F-35 - International Participation
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- US Navy News and updates
- Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide
- Australian Defense Forces Recruiting Foreign Military Personnel
- Land 400
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Question from Military Fiction Author on bridge destruction