The rebels struck at a terminal on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa province.
“More than two dozen militants entered the terminal and planted timed devices on 12 out of a total 18 fuel tankers parked at the terminal,” senior police official Imtiaz Shah told AFP.
He said 11 tankers were blown up while the device planted on one of the vehicles did not explode, adding that militants also shot dead two guards and two drivers who resisted them.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35 - International Participation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates