An F-22 Raptor crashed Nov. 15, at 3:30 p.m. on Tyndall Air Force , Fla., one quarter mile east of the drone runway.
Highway 98 has been closed from Dupont Bridge to the “Welcome to Mexico Beach” sign as a safety precaution. The incident is not on Highway 98.
The pilot ejected from the aircraft safely and is currently under supervision of the 325th Medical Group. First responders are on scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation and additional details will be provided as soon as they become available.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- NZDF General discussion thread
- "Across the Beach"- AAVs for the Australian Army ?
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- US Navy News and updates
- ADF General discussion thread
- Future of the Global Hawk
- Marine Nationale Discussions and Updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- DT Hall of Shame - Ban List
- Tactical Nuclear weapons - still relevant?
- New Zealand Army Organisation