An F-22 Raptor crashed Nov. 15, at 3:30 p.m. on Tyndall Air Force , Fla., one quarter mile east of the drone runway.
Highway 98 has been closed from Dupont Bridge to the “Welcome to Mexico Beach” sign as a safety precaution. The incident is not on Highway 98.
The pilot ejected from the aircraft safely and is currently under supervision of the 325th Medical Group. First responders are on scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation and additional details will be provided as soon as they become available.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:USAF Tower controllers
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- NZDF General discussion thread
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal Navy Carrier Battle Group composition