An F-22 Raptor crashed Nov. 15, at 3:30 p.m. on Tyndall Air Force , Fla., one quarter mile east of the drone runway.
Highway 98 has been closed from Dupont Bridge to the “Welcome to Mexico Beach” sign as a safety precaution. The incident is not on Highway 98.
The pilot ejected from the aircraft safely and is currently under supervision of the 325th Medical Group. First responders are on scene.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation and additional details will be provided as soon as they become available.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:USAF Tower controllers
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- RMAF Future; need opinions
- [ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Assad's strategic options
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- UAV for Meteorological duty.
- US Navy News and updates
- World Air force directory