The new members introduction thread.

smithsgeorge8

I'm the new guy

Hey guys,

My name is George, I'm new here.

I'm a big fan of Israeli Defense force. I have large collection of symbols and other souvenirs related to IDF. I have collection of Movies of IDF actions as well.

Hope to enjoy here ;)

G.

angelaw10

Hi there!

Hello. I’m Angela and I am a senior at the University of Cincinnati. I joined because I work with the armed forces, helping protect them against harmful pathogens that they encounter while protecting us day to day. I am also a sister and grandaughter of soilders. I’m excited to read your stories, thoughts, and opinions as well as contributing my own. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to defencetalk. Read the rules and enjoy your stay. Also if you want to have your military service confirmed, and get a blue Defense Professional name-tag on your posts, please contact me or another moderator so we can verify your service record. :)

whatsup

HI there

just join in, have been addicted to DT for more than 6 mths, from singapore, did my NS ( conscript) in Police force, signed up as fireman for 7 years until. Very intereset in Military Aviation.

Kraik

Hello, just registered an account here. I live in Britain but I have Turkish citizenship as well. I hope to serve the Turkish army as a conscript once I graduate from university.

blade runner

hello eveyone

hi, it's blade runner from italy :). i'm very concerned about world geopolitical and defence balance and i see this site woth the forum very interesting. i'm a wargamer with interest in modern warfare, too :soldier.

Desert Fox

Hi There

Hi There,
Its a pleasure joining this great forum. About me, I am 40+ years old tried joining the Indian Army during my prime age and got rejected on physical grounds. Well Bad Luck for me. Anyway my passion for the defense services has always been fresh in mind and all my google / you tube hits are always on defense related matters. Just to share some info, I did some research on the Mig 21 accidents and posted it in a leading newspaper and I had the family of a killed pilot calling on me thinking I am a pilot with a similar experience. Thats it for now. Will catch up soon.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hello Desert Fox,

Welcome to Defencetalk and thanks for joining. Please share the website with your friends.

enjoy!

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to defencetalk guys. Any questions feel free to contact me or another moderator. Please do read the rules.

itzmylyf

hello everyone

hi, this is Suraj from India......from the district where all of India's ballistic missiles are tested; though have never been allowed to cross the staff quarter level of that facility.
Can anyone tell me that is every missile test is associated with a stormy weather because whenever a missile is tested we get heavy rainfall or at least overcast weather with high speed wind.I don't know if it is a coincidence but it happens every time.

Redcoat78

I am new here

Hi everybody,
my name is Simone Bovi and despite my nick I am not from Canada.
I live in Italy and I am involved in modern and historic aviation.
Thanks!
Ciao!
SB

Vizeentaing

Hello This is my first message

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would like to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here. Great work by the mods and each member around.

I appreciate the quality of messages provided by memebers and expect I can do that for you all too.
Hope to visit here often.

TuefelHundenIV

New member former military armorer. I have studied weapons since I was younger and have continued to do so. I have expanded my studies to include their various uses and their possible or actual impacts.