The new members introduction thread.

jostevensdd

Making money online?

Hey everyone, great place!

Been looking at the forum for about an hour now and just wanted to say hello! :eek:)

[Mod Edit: Welcome to DT, read the Forum Rules and feel free to join in the various discussions. I would appreciate it if your signature line and the header of your intro is not used solely to promote your own online services that is not related to the discussions. However, if you are interested in advertising in DT, I'll be glad to contact the Webmaster for you. ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozoo1

Back again

Bozoo is back as Bozoo1. Forgot my password and the old mail adress is no longer current which is why...

modern kautilya

hiiiiiiiiiii

hallo every one

call me by modern kautilya, kautilya was great indian political philospher of 3rd century BCE

hope to have good time here

Regards

to all

alkemita

G'Day all,

I'm Alkemita, and I'm a expat Aussie living in Canada. Stumbled on this forum a couple of weeks back, and am I glad that I did. Have learned a lot already from reading various threads and looking forward to learning plenty more.

patr1ot

Greetings!

Hello all:

I'm from the US, and enjoy reading about defense and military advancements in my spare time (among other things).

I was referred to this forum by a friend, and am glad to see such an active and informative community.

Looking forward to the discussions.

Cheers!

Go229

Hello everyone, i'm from Canada, and i have been a defence enthusiast and amateur researchist since my youth. I've been reading a lot on this forum and i hope i can give some valid input to the very interesting discussions!

xebex

Hi, am xebex...the newbie in town, interested in defence related topics and hardwares. Hoping to deepen my knowledge in this area. Hav membership in few popular defence forums, and I thought its time to expand m my horizon. So yeah....here I am.

SURB

Welcome!!! xebex ,Are you the one from PDF? Have a nice stay.But do read the DEFENSE TALK rules because rules matter here.:cool:

Canberra Man

Hello from the UK

Welcome to defencetalk. Read the rules, and play nice. Looking forward to reading your contributions.
Hi down under.
A varied life. Lived through the war as a schoolboy (Few tales there!) National Service in the Royal Artillery (3.7 ack ack, yes, I fired them!) Glutton for punishment, three months after demob, Joined the Royal Air Force. Trained as Electrical Fitter and worked on the Avro Lincoln and the Canberra (Does that sound familiar?) Thirty years with Air Cadets in Warrant rank. Received the Long Service medal and bar and the Commandants Commendation. Work weekends at the local aviation museum, at present working on the Link Trainer. If that wasn't enough, I help my wife breeding miniature poodles, there a litter due in two weeks time. I think thats enough, don't you.

Ken

wing fan

Hi down under.
A varied life. Lived through the war as a schoolboy (Few tales there!) National Service in the Royal Artillery (3.7 ack ack, yes, I fired them!) Glutton for punishment, three months after demob, Joined the Royal Air Force. Trained as Electrical Fitter and worked on the Avro Lincoln and the Canberra (Does that sound familiar?) Thirty years with Air Cadets in Warrant rank. Received the Long Service medal and bar and the Commandants Commendation. Work weekends at the local aviation museum, at present working on the Link Trainer. If that wasn't enough, I help my wife breeding miniature poodles, there a litter due in two weeks time. I think thats enough, don't you.

Ken
Whoa..... cool. Welcome to DT! Enjoy your stay and please Read the DEFENCE TALK RULES! Very important, but welcome a-board!

- wing fan

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi down under.

Ken
That's an impressive history. Your knowledge will be welcome here.

You'll soon notice that some members here have blue names, with the words defense professional under them. You qualify for a blue nametag since you've had extensive experience. So if you wish to get one feel free to contact one of the moderators (like myself) and we'll verify your credentials. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Hi down under.

Ken
Hello Ken,

Thats impressive service record. Thanks for joining DefenceTalk and do mention us to your mates!

Thanks and enjoy!

vodo1988

hi people,i'm Ahmed saber
from Egypt i study in faculty of engineering -Cairo uni. in the bachelor degree .I study electric power engineering i wish i become your friend all of,plus if any one of you plans to visit Egypt
well,you got a friend there "That's me" just tell me and i'll be with you there and i'll help you and do my best to make you feel comfortable also we can talk through emails
[email protected]
[email protected]
if that doesn't break the rules of this site,if it does well just erase my emails no prob