The new members introduction thread.

Eldorado82

Hi All!

I'm David from Israel. Served in IAF as Skyhawk electrician. indeed great birds of war! happy to find a flight forum that i might find here colleagues:)

Non_Sequitor

Hello all! After coming to this website for news, I thought I'd take a look in the forums. There appears to be a wealth of knowledge on here, and I look forward to future discussions. I'm an active-duty member with the USAF stationed on sunny Arizona. I have an interest in all things military, and I hope I can contribute something to this forum. Have a great day!:)

SoCar37

Introduction

Hello All,

I am an active duty Chief Petty Officer in the US Navy and I've been interested in all aspects of the military since I was in high school *mumble* years ago. I'm currently stationed in Norfolk, VA and have served on cruisers and carriers.

Mike

ltdanjuly10

Hello or as we say were I come from, hello

I’m from the Great State of Indiana and I’m 19 and hopefully on my way to collage soon
My Interests include: Airsoft, Reading and all aspects of Defense from MRE's to MIRVs

meat_helmet

Gday all,

Another Aussie here, from Sydney to be exact. I have already made a few posts and have realised I don't have a great deal of knowledge to give in this field in comparison to you guys [I am studying a Masters of Architecture so not exactly the same line of work, heh]. So my posts might mostly be questions, but I'm eager to learn.

I've been reading alot of the posts and its a really a great forum! Hopefully soon I can contribute something worthy ;)

Cheers!

Tactics Master

Introduction

Hello I am a new member i have been interested in the military ever since my grandfather told me about his time in korea. I have read numorous books about the American Civil War, WW2 (my favorite wars to study) :D and WW1. :soldier I hope to be accepted into west point when i am out of high school.:D

Jessica1

Hey there! I'm so excited to be part of this community.This is a awesome site, I am looking forward to meet more friends here. I am Jessica.

aggi74

Introductions

Hi all,

I am from India, have served in the army, and now run a couple of bogs whose address apparently I can post only after I have completed 10 posts - so watch this space.

Looking forward to interacting with members and expanding my horizon.

Aggi

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aggi74. Your experience and contributions are welcome here, however do try not to break the rules in regards to advertising. Thanks.

BK101

Hello everyone! I just want to let everyone know that I'm excited being here and hope that I can contribute in anyway I can! I understand the rules and hope that many of my questions will be answered, and I hope that I can contribute as much as I can....

Cheers!!