The new members introduction thread.

Krishan_r

Hey There,

Im Krishan... Sri Lankan National. i am Quite interesting observing military and defense activities. main in interest with Geo-political defense fact and how to work intelligence around the globs.

i can't expose my self more. hopefully this form will be make good experience for me. and also we can share our knowledge and information too.

Gomer

Long time lurker

Hi all
A quick intro before jumping into the pool.
I'm an ex-RAAFie, 22 years of service as a groundie on tactical transport(choppers and fixed wing) and fast jets.
Look forward to giving the maintenance point of view.
Dave

Volkodav

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hi all
A quick intro before jumping into the pool.
I'm an ex-RAAFie, 22 years of service as a groundie on tactical transport(choppers and fixed wing) and fast jets.
Look forward to giving the maintenance point of view.
Dave
Welcome Dave, have fun, looking forward to your input.

NatIsrael972

Banned Member
Greetings from Sunny Little Red Dot!

Shalom everyone, although I am a mere let's say, 15 year old guy but I hope I can contribute to DT soon enough. I do hope to join the armed forces and see where I can go and from there, I'll probably start contributing to DT. The conscription age here in Singapore is around 18 so that'll be 3 more years :) My political position is rather sensitive as I greet Shalom and not Hi or Hello if you know what I mean. Hope you guys don't find me childish because I am only 15. I favour politics above many other things so maybe you'll see me more involved in threads with regards to politics. I would love to converse with Israelis, Singaporeans (haha same kind of course :p), Swiss and Taiwanese and probably Hong Kongers and of course I'm not that choosy when it comes to making new friends — as long as you don't mind my political position as a supporter of Israel instead of Palestine and the Republic of China (ROC) instead of the People's Republic of China (PRC).

Shalom aleichem! ^^
Oh and my name is Nathanael Text Deleted

Sorry for the names but I love languages so much haha :D

Mod Edit: Removed information which had been added back on, after a different Moderator had removed it.

WARNING ISSUED: Do not remove post edits by the Mod Team or Admin, when posts are edited by these groups, they are done so for a reason. in this particular case it is to protect both the poster and the forum. Secondly, do not use profanities, obscenities, or vulgarities when posting, as it is disrespectful. Failure to abide by these requirements and the ["URL removed so posting is possible"] will result in further actions being taken.
-Preceptor

EH HELLO I GOT USE VULGARITIES AH? YOU PAJIAO LAH STUPID DT AS STUPID AS PILOT'S LIFE.

Last edited:

gisli

Hi Everyone

Quick intro on me, I´m an Aviation Technician with 14 years experience as a Part-66 rated on the 737 and 767.

I hope to gain some insight into the world of defense airplanes.

Thunder Hammer

Hi everyone. I'm a statistician from Canada with an interest in reading about defense subjects. As well, I'm authoring a book that has some military related scenes that I was hoping to do research for.

Delta204

Greetings from Canada!

Long time lurker, finally decided to become a member. Primary interests are in Naval and Aviation procurement.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Please take a moment to check out the forum rules, and I hope you enjoy posting on here.

Cheers,

Bonza

densan

hello, all. just a generally curious guy here more to read and listen rather than contribute. interest is more on recent events and developments, the people behind or driving these events and their motivations / leadership.

will be reading up on the rules. pardon me if i hit the wrong button here and there, now and then.

thanks.

panzerguderian

Hello boys and gals, my name is Florin, age 55,I am from Romania and I have served in early 80' as radio operator on R 140 emitter + R 155 receiver on Zil 157 6×6 In SW, morse, up to 75 s.p.m.received. Now I'm interested in LSV technical solutions.

walter

hello everyone

First of all,i'd like to say hello to everyone here,

I'm walter 44 years,and used to be in KNLM(or Dutch Airforce)stationed in Germany(so a few years ago;))
I was trained a Stinger-shooter at 3GGW(3rd Guided Weapnons Group,Patriot)

Now living in Belgium and working in the pharmaceutical industry.

Hope to lurn a lot here(but i think that will be no problem)

gr,walter

ASSAIL

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
First of all,i'd like to say hello to everyone here,

I'm walter 44 years,and used to be in KNLM(or Dutch Airforce)stationed in Germany(so a few years ago;))
I was trained a Stinger-shooter at 3GGW(3rd Guided Weapnons Group,Patriot)

Now living in Belgium and working in the pharmaceutical industry.

Hope to lurn a lot here(but i think that will be no problem)

gr,walter
welcome aboard Walter
Chris