Range will help Australian military develop, test and evaluate integrated cyber technologies
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has been awarded a contract to build a cyber test range for the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Canberra campus at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) in Australia.
The ADFA is a partnership between the Australian Defence Force and the University of New South Wales. ADFA’s primary mission is training and educating the future leaders of the Royal Australian Navy, Army and Air Force. That training and education is supported by world-class research, including the burgeoning area of cyber research.
“We are proud to contribute our extensive cyber test range experience and capabilities to UNSW Canberra, at ADFA, and are looking forward to an enduring partnership,” said Kathy Warden, vice president and general manager for Northrop Grumman’s Cyber Intelligence division. “This award reaffirms our dedication to providing our allies with best-value cybersecurity solutions, and our commitment to science, technology, engineering and mathematics education.”
Northrop Grumman is an industry leader in all aspects of computer network operations and cybersecurity, offering customers innovative solutions to help secure the nation’s cyber future.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
Related Topic Tags
- australia, cyber defence, Cyber Range, cyber security, Cyber Test Range, cybersecurity, cyer warfare, northrop grumman
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indian Navy contemplating CVN. Folly or Vision?
- US Navy News and updates
- Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) update
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Russia's Arctic Expansion
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- F-35 - International Participation
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Philippine Navy @ Janes Fighting Ships 2014-2015