#Iran ,The first video of the Captured American ScanEagle Drone
Iran's (IRGC) has captured a US ScanEagle drone again over the Persian Gulf waters upon its intrusion into the Iranian airspace. IRGC Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi made the announcement on Tuesday, adding that the Iranian armed forces enjoy full intelligence command over foreign movements in the Persian Gulf region. Referring to the captured ScanEagle drone, the Iranian commander pointed out, "Such drones are usually launched from large aircraft carriers." The ScanEagle drone, which has a 10ft (3m) wingspan, is a long-endurance aircraft built by Insitu, a subsidiary of Boeing.Iran has released footage of the captured drone.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- New escalation in Iranian nuclear issue?
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- What will happen to the old military equipment when replacedBy new advanced equipment
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- small arms ammunition factories
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates