#Iran ,The first video of the Captured American ScanEagle Drone
Iran's (IRGC) has captured a US ScanEagle drone again over the Persian Gulf waters upon its intrusion into the Iranian airspace. IRGC Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi made the announcement on Tuesday, adding that the Iranian armed forces enjoy full intelligence command over foreign movements in the Persian Gulf region. Referring to the captured ScanEagle drone, the Iranian commander pointed out, "Such drones are usually launched from large aircraft carriers." The ScanEagle drone, which has a 10ft (3m) wingspan, is a long-endurance aircraft built by Insitu, a subsidiary of Boeing.Iran has released footage of the captured drone.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- "Across the Beach"- AAVs for the Australian Army ?
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- NZDF General discussion thread
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- US Navy News and updates
- ADF General discussion thread
- Future of the Global Hawk
- Marine Nationale Discussions and Updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- DT Hall of Shame - Ban List
- Tactical Nuclear weapons - still relevant?