This T-50i will first fly to Gaishung, Taiwan and then arrive at its final destination of Ishuwahyudi, Indonesia after stopping in Cebu, Philippines and Spinggan, Indonesia en route to the final destination.
16 T-50i aircraft, which will be exported at a net amount of USD 400 million, will be delivered to Indonesia through eight ferry flights until December with two planes for each ferry flight.
With this export to Indonesia, the ROK has become the 6th nation to become an exporter of a supersonic aircraft following the U.S., Russia, U.K., France, and Sweden.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:t-50i, south korea import supersonic airplane
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News