This T-50i will first fly to Gaishung, Taiwan and then arrive at its final destination of Ishuwahyudi, Indonesia after stopping in Cebu, Philippines and Spinggan, Indonesia en route to the final destination.
16 T-50i aircraft, which will be exported at a net amount of USD 400 million, will be delivered to Indonesia through eight ferry flights until December with two planes for each ferry flight.
With this export to Indonesia, the ROK has become the 6th nation to become an exporter of a supersonic aircraft following the U.S., Russia, U.K., France, and Sweden.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:t50i, t50i indonesia
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35 - International Participation
- US Navy News and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- UFO or secret fighter jet?
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Armored Vehicle Recognition Guide
- Australian Defense Forces Recruiting Foreign Military Personnel
- Land 400
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Question from Military Fiction Author on bridge destruction