This T-50i will first fly to Gaishung, Taiwan and then arrive at its final destination of Ishuwahyudi, Indonesia after stopping in Cebu, Philippines and Spinggan, Indonesia en route to the final destination.
16 T-50i aircraft, which will be exported at a net amount of USD 400 million, will be delivered to Indonesia through eight ferry flights until December with two planes for each ferry flight.
With this export to Indonesia, the ROK has become the 6th nation to become an exporter of a supersonic aircraft following the U.S., Russia, U.K., France, and Sweden.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:airforce indonesia T-50
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates