This T-50i will first fly to Gaishung, Taiwan and then arrive at its final destination of Ishuwahyudi, Indonesia after stopping in Cebu, Philippines and Spinggan, Indonesia en route to the final destination.
16 T-50i aircraft, which will be exported at a net amount of USD 400 million, will be delivered to Indonesia through eight ferry flights until December with two planes for each ferry flight.
With this export to Indonesia, the ROK has become the 6th nation to become an exporter of a supersonic aircraft following the U.S., Russia, U.K., France, and Sweden.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:t-50i, south korea import supersonic airplane
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indian Army News and Discussion
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- PC GAMES (Defence/Military, Strategy)
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs