Photos of the Chengdu J-20 “Black Eagle” – a fifth generation stealth, twin-engine fighter aircraft prototype developed by Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group for the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force. China’s radar evading stealth fighter made its first-known test flight Tuesday, January 11th, 2011.
Chinese aviation experts say they have been snapping pictures of the aircraft since it took to taxi tests ahead of its first flight test in the coming weeks.
The photos show the J-20 with a canard-delta twin-engine configuration, diverter-less supersonic intakes and a shaped nose that is consistent with the use of active electronically scanned array radar… click on thumbnails below for full size pictures.
The J-20 Picture gallery below also has photos from stealth aircraft’s first test flight.
Expert Discussions on J-20 Fighter Jet in our Forums
And at SinoDefenceForum.com (China Defense Forum)
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:chinese military aircraft pictures, chengdu j-20, J 20 Stealth Fighter Photos, j-20 stealth fighter, j20 fighterjet wallpaper
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- Singapore Navy
- F-35 - International Participation
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- China invasion of Johnson Reef of Vietnam on March 14th 1988
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Republic of Singapore Air Force Discussions
- Т-35A Up and Running
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion