Photos of the Chengdu J-20 “Black Eagle” – a fifth generation stealth, twin-engine fighter aircraft prototype developed by Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group for the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force. China’s radar evading stealth fighter made its first-known test flight Tuesday, January 11th, 2011.
Chinese aviation experts say they have been snapping pictures of the aircraft since it took to taxi tests ahead of its first flight test in the coming weeks.
The photos show the J-20 with a canard-delta twin-engine configuration, diverter-less supersonic intakes and a shaped nose that is consistent with the use of active electronically scanned array radar… click on thumbnails below for full size pictures.
The J-20 Picture gallery below also has photos from stealth aircraft’s first test flight.
Expert Discussions on J-20 Fighter Jet in our Forums
And at SinoDefenceForum.com (China Defense Forum)
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:images of j20, china fighter aircraft pics and is information, pics of chinese fighter planes, PakistaniJ20 fighter jet, navy us fighter plane
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Made in Singapore Equipment
- Ukranian Crisis
- Fire-control protocol - the Buk-M1 air defense complex
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Help identifying an NASA plane from 1966
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- US Navy News and updates
- Singapore Navy