The E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, the Navy’s newest airborne early warning and control aircraft, made its first launch Feb. 1, from USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75). Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 20 representatives and aircrew from Patuxent River, Md., […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / CVN-75
Post Tagged with: "CVN-75"
- strategic bombers, escorts, and stealth
- JZ F-15, AH-64D, T45C and T6 II
- Door mounted mini-guns
- Fist of Fleet and Tulsa Viper Alert 5
- Talking about new protection level in armored vehicles
- Russia offers Iran new air defense missile deal
- The United States Navy's "tin cans"
- Russia's T-14 Armata Main Battle Tank Concept
- Libya Crisis
- How to defend against amphibious landings and a rapid moving, highly mechanized army?
- Ukrayina - The unfinished Slava cruiser
- new around here
- Drill weekend 2/2015 NAS Ft worth!
- European Air Forces General Thread