The E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, the Navy’s newest airborne early warning and control aircraft, made its first launch Feb. 1, from USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75). Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 20 representatives and aircrew from Patuxent River, Md., […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / CVN-75
Post Tagged with: "CVN-75"
- Jade Helm 15 and UN presence in USA
- MCAS Beaufort Part 1- Tac Demo
- Iraqi F-16IQ
- Honduras & Contra War
- What secret project was leaving San Diego airport in the late 80s
- iran nuclear deal
- Book Recommendations
- Looking for lateral transfer info
- Meiringen Airbase Switzerland!
- Mobile territory strategic weapons:(Oil rigs)
- Air dominance: NATO vs. Russia - hypothetical
- NATO Concerned about Russian Cruise Missiles
- Sikorsky Sale?
- Tensions in the Baltic