The E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, the Navy’s newest airborne early warning and control aircraft, made its first launch Feb. 1, from USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75). Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 20 representatives and aircrew from Patuxent River, Md., […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / CVN-75
Post Tagged with: "CVN-75"
- Looking for lateral transfer info
- Meiringen Airbase Switzerland!
- Mobile territory strategic weapons:(Oil rigs)
- Air dominance: NATO vs. Russia - hypothetical
- NATO Concerned about Russian Cruise Missiles
- Sikorsky Sale?
- Tensions in the Baltic
- What aircraft is this?
- Veteran Research
- Saudi Arabia Navy modernization
- How did the Israelis and Canadian special forces became so efficient and skillful?
- strategic bombers, escorts, and stealth
- JZ F-15, AH-64D, T45C and T6 II
- Door mounted mini-guns
- Fist of Fleet and Tulsa Viper Alert 5