They'll Always Be Kids, Proud to be Mom (P&G)

wing fan

You're gonna have a hard time in the army. Esp. boot. You're going to be around tons of people you've never seen before, and you're going to have to learn to work together with them.
When i say don't like to be around people, i was referring to the people that i used to work with and the customers that came in. Sorry, i should have been more specific. I will, IMO, be OK in the Army because they won't be there to hang out and check out some girls.(#1 reason why i quit) They would probably be there to, oh i don't know, get military training, not hit on girls/guys. I think i will be Ok but i don't know. I hope so!

I can work together with a lot of unknown people, as long as they are respectable, so i might be able to do it!

c-ya-laters!

- wf

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
The people I met in boot were far from respectable. Though I grew to respect many of them over the time there.

wing fan

The people I met in boot were far from respectable. Though I grew to respect many of them over the time there.
I think i will be able to handle that, but the only way i can figure out, is by going there.(and that is what i plan on doing.:D)So i guess all i can do is pray that i will be fine, and prepare myself for lots of people.

c-ya-laters!

- wf

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heh. You've got quite a few years ahead of you before that. Just out of curiousity do you have any relatives in the military?

wing fan

Heh. You've got quite a few years ahead of you before that. Just out of curiousity do you have any relatives in the military?
My Grandfather was a cook for the Army during the Korean war, and me and my dad have a friend who is in the Army. My great-grandfather was in the Marines also. I have another friend who plans on going into the military, but i'm not sure what branch.:confused:

How long were you in the military, and what branch? And do you have an infantry tips?

c-ya laters!

- wf

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been in the Marines less then a year. And I'm not sure why you're worried about infantry tips, since as far as I know females can't be infantry. :)

wing fan

I've been in the Marines less then a year. And I'm not sure why you're worried about infantry tips, since as far as I know females can't be infantry. :)
What!? I can't be infantry? well this just sucks, that's what i've always wanted to do. Are you sure? I thought they could? Darn.

Well i'm gonna do some research on this and figure it out.

c-ya-laters!

- wf

wing fan

I'm pretty sure you can be an MP.
I'm sorry, i have a really bad headache right now, but what does MP stand for? I know i've heard it but i can't remember. :confused: I feel so dumb asking this. I look on a few other websites, and i can't be in infantry, which sucks, but you were right.

Out of curiousity, what do you do in the Marines? I know someone who wanted to join, but he couldn't because of to many previous injuries. (broken arm, wrist, ankle, nose, and head-concusions. :rolleyes:) I hope that doesn't happen to me. I crashed the motorcycle again today. (on accident!) I'm fine, but my head hurts a lot!

Might not respond as quickly for this weekend, going on a road trip for hockey.

C-Ya Next Week! (maybe)

- w.f.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
MP is military police.

I'm a machinegunner, though I've yet to get my MOS training.

Spetsznaz

I'm sorry, i have a really bad headache right now, but what does MP stand for? I know i've heard it but i can't remember. :confused: I feel so dumb asking this. I look on a few other websites, and i can't be in infantry, which sucks, but you were right.

Out of curiousity, what do you do in the Marines? I know someone who wanted to join, but he couldn't because of to many previous injuries. (broken arm, wrist, ankle, nose, and head-concusions. :rolleyes:) I hope that doesn't happen to me. I crashed the motorcycle again today. (on accident!) I'm fine, but my head hurts a lot!

Might not respond as quickly for this weekend, going on a road trip for hockey.

C-Ya Next Week! (maybe)

- w.f.
Just out of curiosity did you think about maybe joining a ROTC

wing fan

When you get a little older you may want to eat and drink your sugar infested habits with a little moderation.;) Stay active and breath some fresh air, get away from the television and computer. When you get to an age that you can join the U.S Army become a tanker, there is no other finer glory than moving cross country at a high rate of speed and busting some caps. Tankers also get the hot looking chicks or guys depending on your gender of course.
: )
I don't want to be a tanker, and i am joining the Marines, not the Army.

I eat healthy enough to not worry about any of that.

-wf

p.s. I"M A GIRL!!!!!

Last edited: