Updates on 50 new JF-17's (JF-17 Thunder Block II/2) and FC-20/J-10B
*Do not copy this video* New updates every one,those new 50 JF-17's China is giving us is block 2 JF17 and will be delivered to us in 6 months according to ahmed mukhtar,that combined with some updates on FC-20/J-10B's. —-Details of upgrades to block 2—– more powerful weapon mission management computer, store management system, powerful Defense Aid System including MAWS new version SE-3, superior avionics, communication suite, improved full spectrum of electronic warfare suite, radar could be small AESA of J-10 or KLJ-7B version with more range, modes, anti jamming, composite will increase from 8 to 30 or 40% allowing weight reduction and chin mounted hard point (s), IRST is there most likely. It is an overall improvement of first batch.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Benefits and limitations of low-frequency radar systems?
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Manning trial; Apache gun camera
- Naval Version of MLRS
- Assad's strategic options
- Worst Commanders in History
- Identifying friendlies through thermals
- Rifle launched grappling hook?
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Singapore Army Pictures
- The Indonesian Army
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates