Full-motion video (FMV) has come to play an indispensable role in the all-source intelligence blend available to military decision-makers. The rapid expansion in the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) on intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions has been a key driver of the dramatic growth in FMV traffic in recent years, and the demand for continued access to the situational awareness provided by military video surveillance systems, and the continued growth in surveillance assets will drive strong market over the next decade. We have calculated that in 2012 the global military video surveillance systems market will reach a value of $8.81bn.
Analysing the increasingly large volume of video data that is being generated by a wide range of sensors mounted on a variety of platforms is a considerable challenge faced by defence ministries around the world. Video data-management systems must firstly bring clarity to raw data by generating critical information, improve the efficiency with which that data can then be analysed, and facilitate the dissemination of this vital intelligence to all those that need it. However, these activities are not without challenges, as military bandwidth will become further strained by the high volumes of video data and control signals for unmanned platforms.
The Military Video Surveillance Systems Market 2012-2022: Full Motion Video for ISR report assesses these and many other factors providing a clear analysis of the future direction of the market.
- Thorough analysis of the military video surveillance systems market and how it will evolve over the next decade, with global sales forecasts from 2012 to 2022.
- Forecasts and analysis underpinned by extensive expert consultation. Transcripts of three original interviews are included within the report with expert insight.
- Sales forecasts for the global military video surveillance systems market between 2012 and 2022.
- Forecasts for four submarkets within the global military video surveillance systems market from 2012-2022
- Sales forecasts from the fifteen leading national military video surveillance systems markets for 2012-2022, with insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each national market.
- 134 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the military video surveillance systems market in detail over the period 2012-2022.
- Profiles of 29 leading players within the military video surveillance systems market.
- A SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the military video surveillance systems market from 2012 onwards.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. We sought opinions from leading figures in the military video surveillance systems market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the military video surveillance systems market.
We consider that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why you should buy The Military Video Surveillance Systems Market 2012-2022: Full Motion Video for ISR
You will receive a comprehensive analysis of the military video surveillance systems market from 2012-2022
The analysis and forecasting has been informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. Within the report, you will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from 3 leading companies involved within the military video surveillance systems market:
- Harris Communications
- Optibase, a Vitec Company
You will find 134 tables, charts, and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the military video surveillance systems market from 2012-2022
You will receive forecasts and analysis of the global military video surveillance systems market between 2012-2022
You will find forecasts and analysis of 4 military video surveillance systems submarkets over the period 2012-2022:
- Airborne vs. Surface
- Front End vs. Back End
You will be presented with forecasts for the 15 leading national military video surveillance systems markets for the period 2012-2022:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
You will receive a SWOT analysis that examines the military video surveillance systems market from 2012-2022
You will gain profiles of 29 leading companies operating within the military video surveillance systems market
What is the structure of the report?
- Chapter 1 is the executive summary
- Chapter 2 of this report provides an introduction to the military video surveillance systems markets
- Chapter 3 presents an overview of the global market for military video surveillance systems, providing a breakdown of key markets
- Chapter 4 provides forecasts for the 4 submarkets of the global military video surveillance systems market for the period 2012-2022
- Chapter 5 provides market forecasts for 15 leading national markets worldwide and an examination of selected military video surveillance systems contracts and market developments.
- Chapter 6 provides a SWOT analysis of the market discussing the factors that affect the military video surveillance systems market, and the concerns that could dictate how this sector develops.
- Chapter 7 provides expert opinion on significant current trends and future prospects for the military video surveillance systems market, with interviews from:
- Harris Communications
- Optibase, a Vitec Company
- Chapter 8 provides overviews of 29 of the leading companies currently involved in the military video surveillance systems market.
- Chapter 9 concludes the report, highlighting key observations from Visiongain’s research and analysis.
- Chapter 10 provides a glossary for abbreviations and acronyms used in the report.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the military video surveillance systems market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study, which analyses one of the most exciting markets in the military video surveillance systems market. Military video surveillance systems offer substantial business and investment opportunities and are becoming an increasingly important component of the military video surveillance systems market in several key regional markets.
This military video surveillance systems report will be valuable both to those already involved in the military video surveillance systems market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Military Video Surveillance Systems Market 2012-2022: Full Motion Video for ISR.
Related Topic Tags
- australia, canada, china, FMV, Forecast, france, full motion video, germany, india, ISR, israel, italy, japan, market, military video, Military Video Surveillance, report, Reports, russia, saudi arabia, south korea, surveillance, Surveillance market, turkey, UK, US, video
Keywords:full motion video systems
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- The Indonesian Army
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates