This report offers detailed analysis of the global UAV market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the UAV market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for UAVs, and the challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global UAV market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the UAV market through 2011–2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for UAVs. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the UAV market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of naval forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis of the UAV market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the UAV market.
- Global UAV market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of UAVs expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the UAV industry. It provides an overview of key naval shipbuilders catering to the UAV sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
The global UAV market is expected to increase at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period.
The global UAV market, estimated to value US$XX.XX billion in 2011, is projected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period to value US$XX.XX billion in 2021. Demand for UAVs is anticipated to be driven by internal as well external security threats, territorial disputes and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Cumulatively, the market for UAVs during the forecast period is expected to value US$XX.XX billion. Significant UAV spenders include countries in the North American and European region, and the global UAV market is likely to be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Europe’s share of the global UAV market is projected to increase, largely due to the efforts of various European countries to enhance its UAV capabilities. During then forecast period, Asia-Pacific is expected to invest considerably in UAVs, primarily due to a tense security environment within the region.
Category-wise, MALE UAVs are likely to account for the highest proportion of spending in the global UAV market. Demand for MALE UAVs is anticipated to be higher than other categories, largely due to their superior intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities. Overall, MALE, HALE and TUAV are projected to be three most popular UAV categories during the forecast period.
- Analysis of the global UAV market size from 2011 through 2021
- Analysis of defense budget spending pattern by region
- Insights on the region wise defense modernization initiatives
- Sub-sector analysis of the UAV market
- Analysis of key global UAV market by country
- Key competitor profiling
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the UAV market with current and forecast market values
- Gain insight into the key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global UAV market
- Provides you a detailed analysis on the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region
- Gain insight into various defense modernization initiatives around the world
- Gain insight into various factors impacting the growth of the UAV market
- Gain insight into comprehensive sub-sector market including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations
- Provides you knowledge on the recent developments in the global UAV market including technological trends, industry consolidation trends, and key challenges
- Provides detailed information on leading UAV programs of major defense spenders across of the world
- Gives you detailed company profiles of 20 leading UAV and related systems manufacturing companies across the world