Ulan Ude Aviation Plant, Two Mi-171 helicopters were accepted at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, which are to be delivered for antinarcotics service of Pakistan.
Representatives of the acceptance team expressed their satisfaction with the produced helicopters and results of their visit to Ulan-Ude. Also they pointed out great production potential and high quality of the output products, which are being operated by Pakistan long enough.
The first batch of Mi-171 helicopters Pakistan purchased at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant in 2001 for its Army Aviation and Air Force needs. The helicopters well-reputed themselves during operation and became highly appreciated by Pakistan. Army and PAF flying and technical personnel expressed their satisfaction with quality and performance of the helicopters manufactured by U-UAP.
The favorable operational experience is the one the main reasons wherefore Pakistan keeps on buying Mi-171 helicopters at U-UAP. Besides the country has bought some helicopter batches more for various services. About 30 Mi-171 helicopters have been delivered to Pakistan to date.
Shipment of the helicopters for antinarcotics service of Pakistan is scheduled for April 2008.
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- NZDF General discussion thread
- F-18 Advanced Hornet
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- Your kettle may be spying on you.
- Potential of international arbitration to change Timor Sea Treaty
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- British Army News and Discussion
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Kapooka Pics
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'