Ulan Ude Aviation Plant, Two Mi-171 helicopters were accepted at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, which are to be delivered for antinarcotics service of Pakistan.
Representatives of the acceptance team expressed their satisfaction with the produced helicopters and results of their visit to Ulan-Ude. Also they pointed out great production potential and high quality of the output products, which are being operated by Pakistan long enough.
The first batch of Mi-171 helicopters Pakistan purchased at Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant in 2001 for its Army Aviation and Air Force needs. The helicopters well-reputed themselves during operation and became highly appreciated by Pakistan. Army and PAF flying and technical personnel expressed their satisfaction with quality and performance of the helicopters manufactured by U-UAP.
The favorable operational experience is the one the main reasons wherefore Pakistan keeps on buying Mi-171 helicopters at U-UAP. Besides the country has bought some helicopter batches more for various services. About 30 Mi-171 helicopters have been delivered to Pakistan to date.
Shipment of the helicopters for antinarcotics service of Pakistan is scheduled for April 2008.
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Ukranian Crisis
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- RMAF Future; need opinions
- [ List of "Active" Military Aircraft ] All Nations
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Assad's strategic options
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- UAV for Meteorological duty.
- US Navy News and updates