New updated edition of the 204-page PDF publication covering the international military and civilian UAV market.
This survey analyses the world’s operators and manufacturers of unmanned air systems with profiles for over 610 different UAVs in 58 countries aimed at the civilian and military market. This includes those currently available, undergoing development or in operation. Major programmes, requirements and other areas of relevance are assessed to provide a detailed picture of the development and operation of these systems.
Over 250 companies involved in the UAV market are mentioned with addresses at the end of the publication. This includes all the major players, including the AAI Corporation, AeroVironment, Aurora Flight Sciences, BAE Systems, Boeing, Elbit Systems, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc, Israel Aerospace Industries, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Rotax, Sagem, Selex Galileo and many others.
All orders include a detailed excel file providing specifications of more than 610 UAV types, engines and more than 100 sensors and payloads.
Please note that this is not a market report providing a detailed analysis or predictions of the future financial value of the military and civilian market. It aims to assess current and future platforms, programmes and the international UAV industry on a country by country basis.
With this survey, you will gain a fuller understanding of current and future international UAV requirements, systems, technologies, and major companies involved in the sector.
Countries covered in this Report
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Micro air vehicles
- Mini unmanned aerial vehicles
- Vertical take-off
- Medium altitude long endurance
- High altitude long endurance
- Unmanned combat air vehicles
- Lighter than air
- Optionally piloted vehicles
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Assad's strategic options
- The Scottish Navy
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Ukranian Crisis
- Scottish Independence
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- US Navy News and updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- British Army News and Discussion
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Active Modern Military Aircraft Question...Need Input