BRUSSELS: EDA hosted today the public presentation of the Report “Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry”, the result of a project developed by the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques (IRIS), the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych (PISM), with the support of the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD).
The Report focuses on the impact of the budget cuts in four European countries (Germany, France, the UK and Poland).
|Title:||Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry|
|File Size:||114.18 kB|
|Download Link:||Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry|
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Kapooka Pics
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- British Army News and Discussion
- space based LBI systems
- Iran Nuclear Ambitions
- Singapore Army Pictures
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates