BRUSSELS: EDA hosted today the public presentation of the Report “Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry”, the result of a project developed by the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques (IRIS), the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych (PISM), with the support of the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD).
The Report focuses on the impact of the budget cuts in four European countries (Germany, France, the UK and Poland).Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry (332 downloads)
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35 - International Participation
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Flanker Export Thread
- North Korean Military.
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Brazilian Air Force News and Discussion
- Iran Inaugurates Production Line of HAFEZ Radar System
- Future of the French/Russian Mistral LHDs
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Indian Navy Discussions and Updates