BRUSSELS: EDA hosted today the public presentation of the Report “Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry”, the result of a project developed by the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques (IRIS), the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych (PISM), with the support of the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD).
The Report focuses on the impact of the budget cuts in four European countries (Germany, France, the UK and Poland).
|Title:||Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry|
|File Size:||114.18 kB|
|Download Link:||Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry|
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Pakistan Air Force [PAF] News and Discussions
- South China Sea News & Discussions, incl Spratly Islands News
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- F-35B/C - Naval Air Discussions (USN & USMC)
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Indonesian Aero News
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- ADF General discussion thread
- Singapore Army Pictures
- "Across the Beach"- AAVs for the Australian Army ?
- Russian Air Force News & Discussion
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates