BRUSSELS: EDA hosted today the public presentation of the Report “Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry”, the result of a project developed by the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques (IRIS), the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych (PISM), with the support of the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD).
The Report focuses on the impact of the budget cuts in four European countries (Germany, France, the UK and Poland).Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry (329 downloads)
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Ukranian Crisis
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- RussianLand Forces Thread
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Some newer stuff from me...so far
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- How truly capable is the United States Navy?
- US Navy News and updates