BRUSSELS: EDA hosted today the public presentation of the Report “Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry”, the result of a project developed by the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik (SWP), the Institut de Relations Internationales et Stratégiques (IRIS), the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) and the Polski Instytut Spraw Międzynarodowych (PISM), with the support of the Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD).
The Report focuses on the impact of the budget cuts in four European countries (Germany, France, the UK and Poland).Restructuring Europe’s Armed Forces in Times of Austerity: A Dialog on Challenges and Opportunities for Government and Industry (331 downloads)
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Underwater UFO at Sweden
- Compact Fusion Reactor
- Ukranian Crisis
- Author Research - Exercises
- Australian Army Discussions and Updates
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Iraq war/unrest/fighting
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- VMFAT501 F35B , VAQ209 Growlers and Hornets!
- 149th FW Lone Star Gunfighters
- The Arsenal Ship Revisited. Again.