With a very mature collection of technologies proven in combat by the US, the military man-portable electronics market shows potential for strong growth as other countries seek to modernise their soldiers’ equipment. Although the very high end of the market is expected to suffer from budget cuts in the US and Europe as well as the ISAF withdrawal from Afghanistan, simpler devices such as soldier radios, night vision goggles, laser designator and rangefinders, are likely to thrive in markets currently lacking such capabilities. Currently, the man-portable military electronics market is valued by us at $2.77bn indicating the considerable business opportunities available.
With the drawdown of US and European involvement in Afghanistan on the horizon, tensions in South East Asia on the rise and financial uncertainty in Europe refusing to abate, today’s security environment is extremely complex. This report is an in-depth examination of what these trends mean for a market for solder technology which has seen swift growth in previous years. This research has produced a detailed ten-year forecast for the 20 largest national markets in man-portable military electronics, 6 technology submarkets as well as a breakdown of the products and services offered by the top 15 companies active in the market.
Why you should buy Global Man-Portable Military Electronics Market 2013-2023
- 180 pages
- 228 tables, charts and graphs
- An exclusive interview with an expert from Barrett Communications
- Global man-portable military electronics market forecasts between 2013-2023
- 6 man-portable military electronics submarket forecasts between 2013-2023
- Command & Control
- Force Protection
- Ancillary Electronics
- 20 leading national man-portable military electronics market forecasts between 2013-2023 (plus Rest of the World)
- PEST/SWOT analysis
- 15 leading man-portable military electronics companies identified and profiled:
- Elbit Systems
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics
- ITT Exelis
- L-3 Communications
- Rockwell Collins
- Saab AB
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
Related Topic Tags
- afghanistan, Defense, defense industry, Electronic Systems, Forecast, market, military electronics, Reports
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Stealthiest yet : RQ-180 Revealed
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- NZDF General discussion thread
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Stealth Aircraft Operation
- British Army News and Discussion
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Chinese 'air defence identification zone' in East China Sea
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Your kettle may be spying on you.
- Kapooka Pics
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- space based LBI systems