This is the latest step in the production process leading to its eventual assignment to Eglin AFB, Fla., later this summer.
AN-2 will undergo functional fuel system checks before being transported to the flight line for ground and flight tests later this year.
Related Topic Tags
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Benefits and limitations of low-frequency radar systems?
- The Royal Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- New Zealand Army Organisation
- Manning trial; Apache gun camera
- Naval Version of MLRS
- Assad's strategic options
- Worst Commanders in History
- Identifying friendlies through thermals
- Rifle launched grappling hook?
- Juan Carlos / Canberra Class LHD
- Singapore Army Pictures
- The Indonesian Army
- Royal Canadian Navy Discussions and updates