This is a technique for making paper airplanes that look like almost any aircraft in the world, and the best part is they actually fly. All you need is a piece of paper, a pair of scissors, a small piece of tape, and access to a printer if you want it to have a paint job.
Related Topic Tags
Keywords:how to fold a paper b 2 plane, how to make a b2 spirit paper airplane
Related Defense, Military & Aerospace Forum Discussions
- Ukranian Crisis
- Indonesia: 'green water navy'
- US Navy News and updates
- Royal New Zealand Navy Discussions and Updates
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal Air Force [RAF] discussions and updates
- Russian Navy Discussions and Updates
- Indonesian Aero News
- Royal Australian Air Force [RAAF] News, Discussions and Updates
- Gaza/Israel clashes thread
- F-35 - International Participation
- Merkava for Singapore ?
- F-35 Program - General Discussion
- Singapore Army Pictures - 2014 Onwards
- Royal Australian Navy Discussions and Updates