Saturday’s Guardian reported on an internal Ministry of Defence memo which raised concerns of corrosion on HMS Astute and HMS Ambush. All Royal Navy submarines are subject to a continuous, thorough assessment of their components to minimise the risk of […]
- World Military
You are here: Home / British navy
Post Tagged with: "British navy"
- Possible export market for used A-10 Warthogs
- Turkish Army Videos Gallery
- Turkish Naval Forces
- What do you think of the Imbel Ia2 Rifle?
- FNSS KAPLAN-20 NGAFV ( New Project For Turkish Deffence...
- SAAB ''electronic surveillance payload''
- ROK Marines
- 8-inche gun
- Sm 6
- Mechanized Infantry
- C-17 Globemaster replacement?
- Indopak relations
- Em Drive and maybe a warp