Welcome to DefenceTalk.com Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new members introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Intros & Off Topic' started by British Post, Jan 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Zac7

Zac7 New Member

hello and yes i have read the rules

ngatimozart likes this.
  2. OperatorWok

OperatorWok New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is OperatorWuk, I am 21 years old, and I am an immigrant. my nationality is Polish but I want to get a British Passport as I have lived here for 15 years and I work as a SAR Operator.. my duties are to provide first aid from a helicopter around the coast of the UK. the reason I want to get a British passport is to get into the British Military as an EMT...thats my dream, sadly my grades from high school aren't the best as I was bullied for being Polish, so I would skip classes and not go to school..school was a rough time for me but I never gave up on my self, I never had suicidal thoughts and always pushed my self..yes I might have been the naughty kid because I was running around the corridor because..here in the UK you cant stay inside of the high school like you can in Poland, you are forced to be outside even if you just want to sitdown somewhere...its a bit shit but there are ways around it, anyway ive decided to improve my grades and im currently working on fixing my grades up alittle and paying A SHIT ton of money to become a British Citizen, the UK has not done anything for me except provide my family with better money work wise(no we dont live on benefits we work hard) and a good job for my self ..I worked hard for it and people still say immigrants come here and steal our jobs. anyway its geniuennly ridicoulus ive fillied in my papers to become british and I was rejected twice for not providing a few papers proving that I lived here for a long time even tho I have papers dating back to my primary school...anyway...back on track ive paid at least 2.5£K last year and got rejected. keep in mind my lawyer said I have all the right papers...now gladly the price as of last year went down soo its only 1£K but its still a lot of money and paperwork.
    Btw the UK has this thing called cadets...Air Cadets and Army Cadets, I've done my fair time in Air Cadets and Army Cadets and I highly recommend it join as soon as you can..you'll get to fly and shoot some great weapons...that's how I got my PPL cheaper :)you will learn some history of the UK and the military its all BIAS btw..anway thank you, air cadets, SQN 271 that's as much info as I will give.

my story is that I am a Polish who lived in the UK for 15 years works as a SAR Operator and wants to get into the British army as an EMT Emergency medical technician, and I got rejected twice for my British Passport..some might say go back to Poland then..but lets be honest have you seen the Polish military? I do not wish anyone to go to the Polish military...I know its sad for me to say that but it's true..Poland has only good SF units and a few good Police units..no hate to all my Polish Brothers but you guys have a heart of steel to be in the Polish army...anyway nice to meet you all..hope that our passion for the military will get us talking have a good one all.

(I love the Polish Military history, in fact, I love all the military History)

This post isint to hate on anyone but to tell you guys the truth as someone who grew up in another country, No Media no lies.

-Wuk

3. Randy Peters

Randy Peters New Member

Hello.
    I am just a standard military enthusiast. Found this site in google.
    I agree with the rules.