Military Gallery Picture Updates

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pathfinder, atleast week or so more.

Please put the pics in a ZIP file and if you have descriptions/titles please include that as well and email them to me. I will upload them.

Thanks, Enjoy!!!

P.A.F

Re: Gallery Picture Updates

hey webmaster one of my pics that i want to upload is 3.41 megabytes.
can you put it on the site for me?
it's a pic of a aircraft design that i have drawn on microsoft paint.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
MS Paint saves the pics in BMP format. YOu will need to save it as JPEG or JPG formats to it to be uploaded. BMP pictures are usually 1 to 4 MB in size. Once you save them in jpeg or jpg formats, it will reduce the size to 60-200 KB. ;)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Re: Gallery Picture Updates

I will be updating the gallery software in next few days. If you experience problems, sit tight they will be fixed soon. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay guys.

Gallery has been updated with new software.

Some of the things you may notice:

-Multiple uploads from your computer
-Multiple uploads using URL of a picture. (www.yoursite.com/pic.jpg)

-Sidebar, easily navigate through the categories and albums. :D [more details no this later]

Some screen shots:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
The UPLOAD OPTION screen shot:

Admin gets 10 options for each (HD upload and URL upload), other users get according to their rights. :D

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Superb work WEBS. I just have to complete the Russia and Australia database then the Air Force sections will be ready!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thank You!

Another note:
Gallery now supports uploading of movies as well. But we do not want to get into that movie business yet... :D

Gallery has "add to my favories" which creates a fav page where all your fav pics are stored. You can even download those in a ZIP formatted file but that option is disabled for now.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Gallery's categorical restructuring is done. Now, all I need is the list guys... the lists. :D So I can start adding the Albums. :smokingc:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Pathfinder, do check the UPLOAD feature now. Albums are easier to find. :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Question FOR ALL, please reply:

Would you like something that makes the big picture turn into 400 x 400 pixels and also LINKS the pic to the bigger version... We had this before but I for some reason took it down. Or do you guys like it the way it is where big pictures stretch across the screen and you have to use the scrolling bar to see the full pic?

Leme know!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
DT Gallery hits 3000 mark. :D

3000 pictures in 410 albums and 257 categories with 207 comments viewed 160588 times!!! :smokingc: