Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

black shark

Help

Thank you for the warm greetings. Apologies for my ignorance but could a fellow member please tell me where to find the posting rules?
Rgds

Fitter God

G'day

G'day all, I'm Steve currently serving in the ADF (ARA). Haven't had much of a look around here but I'm sure I'll find some interesting reading. Till then.

:nutkick

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the warm greetings. Apologies for my ignorance but could a fellow member please tell me where to find the posting rules?
Rgds
Welcome to DT black shark. Here is a link to the forum rules. There are also links to the forum rules in the signature of each of my posts, as well as links in the DefenceTalk Management section next to the Announcements and Suggestions/Feedback subcategories.

If you have any questions about the rules, by all means feel free to ask a member of the Mod team.
-Preceptor

PS Just want to extend the welcome to all new members.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Welcome to DefenceTalk everybody! Thanks for being a member, do tell your friends about Defencetalk and mention it on other forums you visit!

I am going to close this thread as it has gotten too big and is very old. So, any new members wishing to introduce themselves, please open new thread for yourself and let the community welcome you on board at Defencetalk!

Thank you and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.