Member Intros - Everyone please reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsoulja

Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

no he's right inmy school only 1 in every 20-30 students is candaian white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even in the workplace and everything else like cadets, events
toronto is gonna end up having lots of mixed ppl

and gary where in toronto did u stay???

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

redsoulja said:
no he's right inmy school only 1 in every 20-30 students is candaian white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even in the workplace and everything else like cadets, events
toronto is gonna end up having lots of mixed ppl

and gary where in toronto did u stay???
At the Hilton - I get discount (not that it helps much!)

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro

mysterious said:
And to add to that, the Pakistani dominated areas, the Sri Lankans and people from the Caribbean, etc. Well at least people from Asia (specially China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Phillipines) followed by South Asia and Europe are to be seen around the most. 'Real' white Canadians are 'rare' to find now.
Real white Canadians? They were once immigrants from Europe. The only people qualify as "Real" Canadians are the natives, but they don't seem to like the general population. They're always demanding specials treatments and lands(Did you know natives can get into university with lower grade than average? Or universities cannot kick them out if they fail courses?)

mysterious

Ooo! Interesting. I didnt know that. Sorry, my bad (relatively new to Canada). :smokingc:

Stanislaw

Pathfinder-X said:
Real white Canadians? They were once immigrants from Europe. The only people qualify as "Real" Canadians are the natives, but they don't seem to like the general population. They're always demanding specials treatments and lands(Did you know natives can get into university with lower grade than average? Or universities cannot kick them out if they fail courses?)
Some of the tribes also get $180,000 when they turn 18. They also get a discount for alchohol and cigarettes. And universities are expected to let a certain quota in, and in these universities there are native exclussive courses.

neel24neo

GUYS,I HAVE BEEN RECCOMENDED BY THE SELECTION BOARD FOR THE COURSE AT INDIAN ARMY'S OFFICERS TRAINING ACADEMY.NOW ITS JUST THE MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND A MERIT LIST THAT REMAINS BETWEEN ME AND THE ACADEMY.THOUGHT I'D JUST SHARE THIS NEWS WITH YOU ALL...

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

Congratulations! I hope you do well and get to serve. All the best.

ps, can you please change to upper/lower case though! I know you're happy, but no need to yell!

Pendekar

My name is Fadzil, callsign pendekar, native of Malaysia and a fulltime student in education course. Currently a member of PALAPES (Pasukan Latihan Pegawai Simpanan or in English "Reserved Officer Training Unit"). I join this Forum in hope that i may learn plenty of things about military from participants around the globe. So i humbly ask for guidance from all the forum members, especially the the veterans. Anyway, request permission to come aboard.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Hop on pendekar. Glad to have you with us. Just skim through the rules and watch out when the mods are in a bad mood and ull do just fine. Hope you learn as much as i did. :mrgreen

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

Welcome Pendekar, hope you enjoy your visits! ;)

gf

Hi yall..name's satish.. from India..stay in US (WA).. interested in all things interesting.. ;) ..defence related stuff always has intrsted me... have browsed the site a number of times...found there are enuf number of 'smart' folks that i can learn from .. :) .. and so here i am..

:smokingc: :cheers

Stanislaw

I suppose that I should introduce myself:
My name is Adam, I come from Canada (the land of noble peacekeepers) I found this sight through a link while researching the Polish war of 1241. I have to admit that I wasn't sure of the merit of the sight, but after looking around, I decided that this was a fine place to be.

oh by the way administrator/moderator: In the Sun Tzu thread I posted a link to a sight that has variouse books online for free, however this sight does also host a forum, the link I posted is to the copy of Sun Tzu (outside the forum). Is this a breaking of the rules?

Stanislaw

Just curiouse what do the stars stand for, how many post per star if that is the case, an what about the ranks?

kubai02

Hello,

Just joined today. I have always enjoyed reading military related articles and was glad to find this site.

Regards.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro

Stanislaw said:
Just curiouse what do the stars stand for, how many post per star if that is the case, an what about the ranks?
Check the statistics at the bottom of the forum's page. U'll know.

viper007

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Missed this one

I missed this thread completely - so here goes.

I'm Dhruv, and i come from Delhi, India....just like Srirangan.

I am interested in all defense related stuff and i hope to make it into the IAF one day.

VIPER

Status
Not open for further replies.