Re: Member intros- everyone reply here

lol im neva in a bad mood....well unless people force me to get in 1 :D:

anyways im gonna get goin, it was nice meetin ya'll

take care, talk to u later srirangan ;)

ciao

umair

Peace Enforcer
Girls! :roll
Sigh always have been an enigma always will be!(Venus always has been for poor old Mars)
Anyhoo howdy barfi.And why'd you pick such a sweet nick?Some people may have diabetes you know.
So which college you at?
And majoring in what.

Barfi

mysterious---thanks hun

umair-- :p hey that's who we are, can't change it u kno wut i mean

wese bhi if it weren't for us girls, ya'll guyz wuld be too bored :idea2

welll i had to pick such a sweet name, obviously i am sweet ;) it's all good, i can cure their diabetes in a second :smokingc:

well im goin to a community college and majoring in Pharmacy...wut bout u? intro urself mister

neel24neo

hello people
i have been on this forum for a month or so and i like this place.i am neel from india.i am an agriculture graduate,working with a call centre for farmers.i happen to be an ex-military school cadet,who still hasnt lost sight of my aim-a career in the army as an officer.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro

What is this? I havent come to this thread for quite a long time. LoL ! Entire thread is dedicated to barfi's conversation, well at least last 4 pages r.

Well Umair go ahead, introduce ur self to the lady. U have been around like since the forum started, ur a moderator & look what it has come down to. Introduction or rather say re introduction.

Webii this should be ur alternative nick "smarty pants"! :D:

Anyways welcome barfi, r u interested in defence discussions or just a chat here on this thread?

Welcome neel. Ur a month old n u introducing ur self now. Anyways enjoy the forum, lookin forward to discussing topics with ya.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
srirangan said:
ah no, you weren't on my hit list. i dont even have a hit list. i guess i should have one. :idea2
Hit list! Sri, wow. So would I be on it? Whats my number going to be on it? :D:
Hay what ever is the list, i wana be in the top 10 ;) :D:

eyeglass

Hello Im from Canary Islands-Spain, im interested in navies of the world........
Sorry for my english. If you need information about spanish forces ill try to help you.

Saludos de eyeglass

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Welcome eyeglass! Of course we can use information about Spanish Military, navy in particular.

Thanks and enjoy!

redsoulja

Re: DefenceTalk T-Shirts [ vote here ]

actually i come from canada/toronto and love dis whole gangsta fashion, i liek large shirts, and i hate tight clothes unless they showcase my abs ;)
i liek the whole informal/ formal idea and i think u guys should come up with a logo

ps myst jus wonderin where in can u go for school?

redsoulja

Re: DefenceTalk T-Shirts [ vote here ]

which branch of U of T scarbz or downtown?

im a high school student in scarborough/toronto in canada

mysterious

LOL I was just about to say I'm not at the 'farm'. Not to hurt your feelings or anything; at downtown campus (where I am), Scarborough is nick-named as a 'farm'. :smokingc:

redsoulja

it is?
i livied in downtown toronto for 8.5 out of my 10 years in canada there and i never heard of that, i have numerous relatives attending U of T who neva told me they call it the 'farm'
i was supposed to Jarvis CI, u kno that school?

mysterious

Dont know why you didnt hear about that. And nopes, dont know which school you're talking about. Well, we did make quite a lot of fun about Scarborough and U of T's campus over there at our frosh week last year (as is the tradition) and yup, it was the farm joke for sure. No personal offence. :smokingc:

redsoulja

same nothing to be ashamed of, its good to be exposed to pl with generally more knowledge thus allowing u to increase ur knowledge
wat grade are u in armage?

Status
Not open for further replies.