DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Soldier, no he was not banned. I believe they setup their own "russian def" forum so he must be putting his time there.

He never had anything else to say but about Chechnya issue, which isn't really discussed here anymore. :D

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Maruf banned for spamming and abusing our PM system.

Admin of some bangla forum sending people PMs and asking them to come to his website.
We have a request in place for such people:
http://defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=854 Please read the rules and follow them. If you can't then there is no place for you on Defensetalk.com!!!

Enjoy!

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
WebMaster said:
Maruf banned for spamming and abusing our PM system.

Admin of some bangla forum sending people PMs and asking them to come to his website.
We have a request in place for such people:
http://defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=854 Please read the rules and follow them. If you can't then there is no place for you on Defensetalk.com!!!

Enjoy!
oh dat bangla forum, dat's one weird forum. i posted one message there on a thread called "China will be selling J-10 to Bangladesh" and i got banned. :? and dat was the only message i posted on dat forum
i have no idea why i got banned but here is the message i typed.
"wut makes u guys think china will sell u J-10?? it's china's best fighter and one simply won't sell out his newest jet to anyone. i failed to see J-10 will come into banglash inventory anytime soon."

how is a person suppose to get banned over that message?? bunch of weirdos :D

mysterious

Re: The bad, the ugly and the unfortunate - Ban List!

I can just imagine what must've gone through your mind my friend!! Hey, howcome I dont get any pms regarding these spams n stuff? I guess these people are well aware not to mess with 'mysterious'. Hahahahaha :D

Soldier

mysterious said:
I can just imagine what must've gone through your mind my friend!! Hey, howcome I dont get any pms regarding these spams n stuff? I guess these people are well aware not to mess with 'mysterious'. Hahahahaha :D
Who would want to mess up with PakiEvil ala Mysterious :D :D . Hey, if you were not having that name before on some other forum, I am very sorry and you can bash me for once.....

mysterious

PakiEvil??? Who is that? My ex- name on this forum was big_evil and now its mysterious, thats about it. And I dont post/participate on any other forums other than this one 'cuz they are badly in need for some civilized editing and mod-ing!!! So I really dont know who PakiEvil is. Peace out :smokingc:

Soldier

mysterious said:
PakiEvil??? Who is that? My ex- name on this forum was big_evil and now its mysterious, thats about it. And I dont post/participate on any other forums other than this one 'cuz they are badly in need for some civilized editing and mod-ing!!! So I really dont know who PakiEvil is. Peace out :smokingc:
Oh in that case, I am sorry about it. I was all the time under the impression of you being Paki-Evil..so I was only right about you being Evil.. :D :D
Peace

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
FARHAN_KHAN007 < banned for making stupid and senseless posts and making disrespectful comments against IndianAF in the gallery. Farhan, if you register again, try to grow up/gain few years before you come back though, will ya?

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
navypilot banned for enticing flames and posting insult to another member.

Patriotism aside, don't insult members here otherwise you will be KICKED OUT! Learn to follow the damn rules.

PS: This thread belongs in the public. So everyone can see the real faces of some of the idiots that show up here thinking they can insult anyone and misuse the privileges and still get away with it.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
You know, maybe we should have the posts come to us before they are put on the forum. we could just mull through em n kick out the dirt so other members wont have 2 see the bullshit....if it can be arranged that is. :idea2

mysterious

That will take hours for a post to go thru! I think the current thing is much better. Just delete or edit any B.S. you guys (Mods) find. ;)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

Srirangan and The Watcher banned until further notice.

I am not going to allow people to take out their personal hatred for certain countries in our threads. Go somewhere else you can freely post such things and get away with it not here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.