DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAWK

Re: Ban List

No, I am HAWK THE SLAYER...I dont do "mine is bigger than yours" kind of debates..unfortunately, there are far too many forums that induclge in that kind of stuff. best to stay out of discussions like that.

Better check out that other character...wanna make sure I dont get associated with dodgy characters...

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nsdap_id banned.

No respect for our RULES=no respect for defencetalk.com=no respect for our mods=no respect for me=you're outta here.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Another one:

Majin-Vegeta

NO follow our rules, no posting on our forums. Its as simple as that.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Re: The bad, the ugly and the unfortunate - Ban List!

not sure whether this is feasible for you, but on the other forum I moderate they delete all of the offenders posts as well.

it makes a definite statement to them about being removed, there are no vestiges left of any hateful or inflammatory threads left.

its good to see these clowns getting binned. this is a good forum with lots of potential.

gf

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thanks GF.

We'll look into deleting all posts of banned users to reenforce the idea that either follow the rules or don't post at all!

I don't know why people would go out of their way to mess up topics with their political/religious rants!

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

I had started to delete some of his more "ruder" posts yesterday. I guess he'll have to retype some of them... ;)

Soldier

Indians and Pakistanis both discussing issues and in a civilized manner. Wow, it is heart-warming to see the good manners and strict control kept by Webbie and other moderators. I visited this website last in April-2003 and came back only today since it was in my favorites list and may I say, that I am too happy to be back in here. Some other forums were full of religious barks, racial slurs thus leaving the arguments in mess.
As for me, I am an Indian living in US, recently been to Karachi & Islamabad to work on a CATV Project whose tender was floated by Pakistan Telecommunications to connect 4 cities to one Master Headend. While there, was wondering if I was in India or in Pakistan since everything is so damn same. Anyhow it was fun to spend some time there.

Great job and a wonderful spirit of a forum...Congratulations!!! and keep it up.
regards

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Soldier, thank you so much for your comments. We need encouragements and observations like yours to keep this forum what it is. We hope to continue our work in respectable manner.

Also, big thanks to our moderators and admins. Great works guys. Keep it up.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Su_37, banned for not making friendship with the idea that YOU MUST FOLLOW OUR RULES!!!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Apparently "Awang Se" posted a comment and it got deleted because I had to restore the database.

My Apologies Awang Se. :)

joker

Great job webmaster... unfortunately at many forums I know of (Air forces monthly for one) there are too many kids with too much time and a misguided sense of patriotic fervour intent on propagating their BS where ever they can. And if they cant then they just go about destroying anything constructive and meaningful. In my day we'd give them a right good thrashing... but since all those bleeding heart liberals took the whole child welfare thing a bit too far discipline, honour and respect are all bygone words relegated to the dictionary! Hell I say we bring back the draft and send them to Iraq or Afghanistan……… that'll sort out the little shits.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thanks Joker.

That is exactly what we all intend to accomplish: Restore honor, respect between us. With great mod team and strict rule enforcement we will see positive results. :)

DefenceTalk.com name is serious and we want discussions that match our name - pure defence talk. :D

Enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.