DT Hall of Shame - Ban List

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watcher

GF, I don't think so. I am not too excited about going anti indian. Only reply back when Indians try to go anti pakistan on false and baseless grounds.

Thxx for the welcome.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Re: The bad, the ugly and the unfortunate - Ban List!

Well I hope some one has lerned some thing. Specialy SriRangan. Anyways Sri welcome back, I ve been missing u :D:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Roger Smith, banned for passing flame baits and trying to create hindu vs muslim fights as if india vs pakistan arguments are not enough to do just that. Learn to respect others if you want others to respect you. Learn to FOLLOW OUR RULES:

http://defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

mysterious

There goes another one! This reminds me of a famous saying, "Only some people learn from other people's mistakes, 'cuz the rest of us have to be the "other" people'!!! :cop

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
yasin_khan banned for ignoring repeated requests and warnings for this:

http://defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3364

Topics not posted in right forums, no comments; just generic copy and paste and A LOT of it!!!

Copy and paste but add some substance to your posts, your comments, stimulate the topic, beautify it. Post in the right forum. Don't just post for sake of posting.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
SABRE said:
armage said:
I got a question.
If your banned how long is the ban, is it like a couple of days or forever?
8 days, I think.
The ban is a ban unless it says temporary ban, etc. If its temp, usually its for 8 full days. ;)

Sometimes a person is banned forever but he might send email ask for lifting of the ban on condition that rules will be followed, so it depends if we consider that or not depending on the situation.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro

First one to go down after 3 strikes have been enforced, and with more to follow if anyone decides to pass out flame baits. The rules apply to all members of the board!!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
sikder, banned for 4 weeks. Do not ignore our requests when we ask you to follow our rules. If you can't follow our rules, if you lack the mental capacity to comprehend the rules, you are welcomed to leave and post somewhere else.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
hemant, banned. Multiple warnings given but ignored all of them. Good bye!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
mirza_jawad81, banned. Ignored repeated warnings and requests to include descriptions and titles in the pictures that he uploaded. Uploads pictures in wrong albums!

Snauman, banned for 30 days. Never puts comments in his threads. Ignored many requests and warnings.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
cheenamalai banned for a week. Ignored multiple warnings.
I hope he/she stops acting childish after being unbanned..otherwise the ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.