Aircraft Prices

redsoulja

Re: Aircraft Prices.

webs u have to realize people will still question u, there are people :alian2 like that, who trust nobody and will refute any claim, then they will have a debate about whether the pictures u take are real or not and a debate will springup in teh imigaes section lol :p :cop

redsoulja

its not stupidity that is of significance her, it is mistrust and suspicion that are universal and significant in this issue

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Well, it is stupidity if you deny fact thats stairing you in the face! I think most, more than most people are much more reasonable than that so we need not take in account the "all denying" scum bags.

redsoulja

to be stupid and to mistrust someone are completely different notions, they may be interconnected in some cases, but in a majority of cases mistrust is caused by bad previous experiences and how we analyze different situations,

whereas stupidity arises form human nature, mistrust is part of human nature

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Its one thing to doubt speculation and its another to see/know a fact and then deny it. Call it mistrust, call it stupidity. They are interchangeable in that case. As I said, majority of people will believe when you tell them solid fact backed by varifiable sources. If they don't believe, well they must produce equally trustable sources to counter the fact which has been established with evidence/varifiable sources and give valid reason for denying such fact.

redsoulja

now the wording is perfect, except fot the last part of what u said

WebMaster said:
If they don't believe, well they must produce equally trustable sources to counter the fact which has been established with evidence/varifiable sources and give valid reason for denying such fact.
absense of evidence isn't evidence of absense lol :roll

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Going for absence of evidence [against] presence of evidence is stupidity and illogical suicide!

redsoulja

one may never know when either one is better than the other

and myst were not argueing or flaming so let us be

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
We are not asking for better or bigger nor are we comparing anything. Its your evidence agaisnt their denial of that evidence. When maker of the jet is telling you that this is the price, you would be stupid to deny that fact.

What if you tell me your name and I say no thats not your name?

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro

Do it webs...I believe ya. We need actual prices here. This will increase the credibility of the site.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro

SABRE said:
Do it webs...I believe ya. We need actual prices here. This will increase the credibility of the site.
1) I think you'll find he was joking.

2) Marietta is the headquarters of the little place that builds the F-22. They can only release data on the F-22 that is cleared by DoD. So, one would think that the manufacturers declared price - is the real price.

I am still trying to work out why this is dragging on - it is becoming borderline ridiculous.

I can only assume that people are joking around - considering the source of the data.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro

gf0012-aust said:
SABRE said:
1) I think you'll find he was joking.

2) Marietta is the headquarters of the little place that builds the F-22. They can only release data on the F-22 that is cleared by DoD. So, one would think that the manufacturers declared price - is the real price.

I am still trying to work out why this is dragging on - it is becoming borderline ridiculous.

I can only assume that people are joking around - considering the source of the data.
Oh, wasnt realy reading what they were saying, so dnt realize tht they were jokin. I wasnt being serious my self. Just wanted 2 write some thin

Chowdhury

what is the cost of EF 2000 Typhoon

as far as i know it is 95 millions USD something like that

but i was watching discovery channel they showed it cost 38 million

:eek

quicksilver

Cost: EUR 62.9 million (based on 2003 Austrian contract for 18 Typhoons)
First flight: 1994
In service date: first deliveries of production aircraft in 2003

Admin:
When you quote references you must show the source - this is to make sure that we are not exposed to issues of copywrite - it is also an issue of being fair and giving credit to the original source and/or authors. Please remember this in future

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
quicksilver said:
Cost: EUR 62.9 million (based on 2003 Austrian contract for 18 Typhoons)
First flight: 1994
In service date: first deliveries of production aircraft in 2003

Admin:
When you quote references you must show the source - this is to make sure that we are not exposed to issues of copywrite - it is also an issue of being fair and giving credit to the original source and/or authors. Please remember this in future
QS, please take note of text in red.