World Armed Forces and Militaries Ranked... not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Beckenbauer. The one and only. :D ;)

Than just try cricket and football or cricket and soccer at googlefight. :nutkick

icelord

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
See, you can talk you want about pele and umm, the other big names in soccer, but its nothing compared to stash crew, all the greats had a moustache, boony, thommo, lillie, thatcher, they all had it!
soccer just doesn't have the characters that cricket has. The CCP, the great ritchie Benaud, HAIL THE GREAT MAN, HAIL!
Then theres the likes of dougie walters, a true hero to the game, who managed a century while recovering from a big nite on the piss! and lets not even get started on boonies record, wat was it, 45? between Sydney and London, beat that Kewell, ya little girl.
You got Courtney walsh, Imrahm Khan...lol, mura...the chucker!
And whats soccer got in reply, les murray:D

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Just one example.
You know Pele and Beckenbauer.
I never heard of any of the names you just said. ;) :D

Beckenbauer made a world tour before the World Cup and in every country he visited they knew him.
Do you think you would have the same result with...ähm...what was his name...Richi Benaud? :D

icelord

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
How would you not, the bone, the ivory the off white or the beige jacket,
and oddly enough, i got no frigging idea who beckenbauer is too^_^

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Shit, my mistake.
Kams was the one who knew Beckenbauer. But anyway he knows him. And he's on your side. :D

birdofprey

Banned Member
guys lets stay with the topic..

Technology
1) USA
2) Russia
3) Germany/UK/France
4) Israel/China/Spain/Sweden
5) Spain/AUS/India/Pakistan/Turkey/Greece

Traning
1) USA
2) France/UK
3) Israel/*Pakistan/China/Russia
4) AUS/Germany/Spain/Sweden
5) Turkey/Greece/India

* Pakistan has to train its armed force to a full time alert 24/7 concidering its enemy with an edge over technology and quantity. even indian gen says it will take pakistan less then 90 hours to deploy its troops on border, where as india with same amount of troops will take atlest 2 weeks!
pakistan trains some of the rich arab states airforce and the army.
Pakistan has also been very successfull with destroying one of the biggest rebilion forces in the world!

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Why are we behind France and UK in a technological way?
- Because of our army vehicles? (Puma IFV, Leopard II MBT, PzH2000 arti, Boxer APC, Fennek scout,...)
- Because of our navy shipyards? (F124, U212A, K130,...)
- Because of our Air Force companies? (We are one major part of the Tornado, EF, Tiger, NH90,... programs)
- Because of light weapons manufacturers? (H&K, Walther,...)
- Because of the general economy of the still most powerfull economy in europe?

Why is the French training less effective than the British one?
Why are we, Spain, Sweden and Australia behind China, Russia, Pakistan, etc.?
Again, were are all the other countries with first rate armed forces? Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark,...?

Shit I again joined the real discussion. I am weak. :)

icelord

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Shit I again joined the real discussion. I am weak.
HAHAHA, sucker, and we are on discussion, if india and pakistan ever went to war, they would decide it in the end with a game of cricket, thats the only way that it would work. So they should'nt be building Army training bases, they should build more Cricket Academys...LOL
Hell, i'm just impressed the discussions lasted this long

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
HAHAHA, sucker, and we are on discussion, if india and pakistan ever went to war, they would decide it in the end with a game of cricket, thats the only way that it would work. So they should'nt be building Army training bases, they should build more Cricket Academys...LOL
Hell, i'm just impressed the discussions lasted this long
Keep in mind though, if the conflict were to be in North, Central or South America it would come down to baseball, not cricket...:p:

What better way to decide the victor in a war than to have people hit a ball then run in a circle...:D

-Cheers

vedang

Cricket+soccer+basketball..

k...lets hv a CRICKET+SOCCER+BASKETBALL championship...:eek:nfloorl:
10 points 2 1st,,9 points 2 9th&&so on....
RATE ALL THE COUNTRIES NOW...i say INDIA might get 7-8 in CRICKET+1-2 in BASKETBALL...total of 9:)...now tell ur totals:D

birdofprey

Banned Member
Why are we behind France and UK in a technological way?
- Because of our army vehicles? (Puma IFV, Leopard II MBT, PzH2000 arti, Boxer APC, Fennek scout,...)
- Because of our navy shipyards? (F124, U212A, K130,...)
- Because of our Air Force companies? (We are one major part of the Tornado, EF, Tiger, NH90,... programs)
- Because of light weapons manufacturers? (H&K, Walther,...)
- Because of the general economy of the still most powerfull economy in europe?

Why is the French training less effective than the British one?
Why are we, Spain, Sweden and Australia behind China, Russia, Pakistan, etc.?
Again, were are all the other countries with first rate armed forces? Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark,...?

Shit I again joined the real discussion. I am weak. :)

if you look carefully at my post, i ranked according to traning and technology.
i am bit confused of "who is we" here... german??
if so then i did ranked your country "3rd" under technology, not behind from UK or France, but definatly from us and russia!
and as far as traning goes i ranked Israel/Pakistan 3rd because of there every day Instance actions, let is be war aganist terror or high tension on there borders. there armed forces need to be traind and are, to face a lager enemy.
Germany does not need to worry about any conflicts, there military is only traind to operate and master in maintaining.

kams

Shit, my mistake.
Kams was the one who knew Beckenbauer. But anyway he knows him. And he's on your side. :D
Blame it on Hollywood. There was a movie of WWII starring Pele, Beckenbauer and Stallone as goal keeper:eek:nfloorl: , forget the name of the movie though (it was on football :nutkick )

Status
Not open for further replies.