World Armed Forces and Militaries Ranked... not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atilla

I Realy dont know a lot about crıket so ı cant say a lot :) sorry :)

but to be a bıt peresıse why ı thınk Iran ıs more cabable from france

1 Iran ıs closer to world energy lınks and has abılty to resıst super power
2 ın last 100 year Iran has battle experıence
3 geographcly ırans terrotory helpıng ıran to defend and easy counter to opponents
4 abılıty to survıve under heavy condıtıons

and to other countıes lıke belgum poland so on ex... they are realy far from any crıses greece ıs better preaperd from them as all you can consıder

ofcourse some of my rankıng ıs not good but when ı thınk beeıng readınes of any attack abılıty to respond any attack abılıty resııst any army
after the super powers my second rank comes for example

can france survıve ın mıd east????? or can belgum resıst attack from USA ????
or can france resıst USA ??? and defend well??? thıs ıs why ı put some countrıes second row

pls lets share ıdeas abıt

old faithful

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Cricket? Who is playing cricket? :D

The number one world sport is still football! :nutkick
And I don't mean american football and I will never call it soccer just because some yankees thought that a game were somebody kicks a ball every fifteen minutes is also football! :cool:

So after the last World Cup the list is:
1. Italy :(
2. France
3. Germany
4. Portugal

Maybe we should also rate who organized the best world cup. We all know who is number 1 there. ;) :D
Yes the italians won though having a better deception plan...but its only SOCCER, so that dosnt really count!:eek:nfloorl: Im watching south Africa clean up Pakistan at the moment in the most tactical game invented...cricket!:nutkick oi oi oi!

Ozzy Blizzard

mate there is no way Iran is even comperable to france. From Iraqi airfields the french could devistate Iranian infastructure in a matter of hours. there would be no power, running water, communications, large scale movement, CCC would not exist after a few days. Iranian toms might put up a bit of a fight but they wouldn't last long. With air supremacy and Iran parylised the french could take their time, and if they were really serious about it, they could leave a great big hole where Theran used to be. This is stupid.

LancerMc

I think France is very under estimated still because of their actions during WW2. Their military is top notch, and shouldn't be messed with. France could easily strike Iran and destroy it economically. An invasion would be hampered probably by the same human wave attacks that were common during the Iraq Iran War. This would cause huge casualities for France, something I am sure they don't want.

Off Topic:

Football is football (not soccer)

It's American Football (should be called American Rugby).
American football got its name from the fact they kicked the ball down field instead of passing in the early game.
I have no idea how football became soccer.
We wear pads in American Football becaues decades ago too many people were getting killed playing the sport.

Cricket is a very popular sport worldwide but doesn't beat of football

In another decade or two, the USA is going to be beating your butts in football like crazy. :D Why, it is the fastest growing sport in states, and is the second biggest sport played by the youth besides American football. So enjoy the victories now, they won't be around later.

icelord

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Off Topic:

Football is football (not soccer)

It's American Football (should be called American Rugby).
American football got its name from the fact they kicked the ball down field instead of passing in the early game.
I have no idea how football became soccer.
We wear pads in American Football becaues decades ago too many people were getting killed playing the sport.

Cricket is a very popular sport worldwide but doesn't beat of football

In another decade or two, the USA is going to be beating your butts in football like crazy. :D Why, it is the fastest growing sport in states, and is the second biggest sport played by the youth besides American football. So enjoy the victories now, they won't be around later.
Hmm, i wonder if the US team can consist of American heritage players, instead of the Italian B squad with a few Czechs like we got, hell even the Captain is eligible for another countries team.

Donavitch, to isabitch, to sonofabitch, passes to Tom, hope i pronounced that correctly...:rolleyes:

atilla

how??

well ı gave the france for example ok lets say france could use ıraqı aır fıelds seems ım posıble but lets say ok then there ıs posıbılty ıran can use north afrıcan aır fıelds to maybe algerıan aır fıelds to send few mısıles and ım sure Irans army more preaperd then any other europıan army ..why dıd ırans suported mucahıts used human wawe attacks agaınst russıans ın afganıstan???? why ıran dıdnt have pılots to waıt ready for counter atack loaded whıth nuke ın 1950?? pakı pılots dıd waıt ı m sure. Cabılıtes dıfferent
reactıons are dıfferent we can not only consıder armıes only by equıpment or number of mbt or planes tech they have. thıs ıs why ı dıd my rankıng lıke that

1st ranks for super powers 2nd the structures whıch could resıst them ın theır land and could harm them economıcly belıve me ıf ıran wouldnt have been ın that posıtıon today USA army wasnt ın mıd east :D:)

Grand Danois

Entertainer
It's hard not comment without giving the impression of denigrating on said country, but here it comes.

Iran.

Armed forces poorly trained, poorly equipped. No ability to project power. No force protection. No logistics for expeditionary ops.

Elite formations are basically internal security forces.

Industrial technological ability is generally 4 decades behind France.

The things they've got going are manpower, oil, ballistic missiles and the path towards the nukes.

Oh yes, and proxy wars.

Last edited:

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Look at it this way.
You are not going to get a usefull thread if you insist on rating some countries.
Especially if you take into account that most of the countries which are top in the world are allied in the NATO.

As long as it comes to defending its country there is nobody which is even close to be able to match with NATO.
You just cannot rate countries for its abilities to defend themselfes without taking NATO into account.

Only Russia could nuke us all but this would mean the end of mankind so... ;)

kams

Cricket? Who is playing cricket? :D
Waylander you just took on combined armed forces of India, Pakistan, Australia, South Africa, Bangladesh, Srilanka, mighty Newzealand and all those islands called West Indies. You might as well surrender and save unnecessary slaughter:nutkick . When it comes to Cricket India and Pakistan are always on same side (sounds strange right?)

How can you even talk about Football after the drubbing you got in the Worldcup. ;)

The number one world sport is still football! :nutkick
And I don't mean american football and I will never call it soccer just because some yankees thought that a game were somebody kicks a ball every fifteen minutes is also football! :cool:
Lol Yankee football. Thats the question of who has more bulk than skill:) .

So after the last World Cup the list is:
1. Italy :(
2. France
3. Germany
4. Portugal

Maybe we should also rate who organized the best world cup. We all know who is number 1 there. ;) :D
Man on Home Ground you lost:) .

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Come on, at least keep one thread for fun.
Because of this I would not insist on making real rating in this thread. Lets keep it as a fun thread and not turn it into another my longdong is bigger than yours thread. ;)

-------

Ok, now lets talk about cricket vs football.
Do you think you can handle the whole of Europe, south and middle America, Africa Russia, South Korea, Japan (Ok they play this boring Baseball as well :D ) and China?
Face the facts and surrender to the mighty FIFA. :D

kams

Do you think you can handle the whole of Europe, south and middle America, Africa Russia, South Korea, Japan (Ok they play this boring Baseball as well :D ) and China?
Not Fair, you are including whoever kicked a freaking ball:( . There are around 70 countries in ICC including Holland, Canada (rest I don't remember ;) ). So lets try to rationalize a bit.
Leave out China (they are also learning cricket, I swear, and their football is worse than that of Yankees - skill wise) , so that leaves Europe, Russia, Japan (come on they get kicked out in the first round), Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia (when they are not shooting each other they may play some football). Keep some African countries if you insist (you must be joking- getting desperate are we? :p: )

Oh ya we can take on you guys any time on sheer screaming power (1.5 billion mouths:eek:nfloorl: )

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
I'm taking into account every country were football is the most popular sport or is on it's way (China). ;)
If I would take into account every country which is in the FIFA than there would be more countries than in the UN. :D

kams

I'm taking into account every country were football is the most popular sport or is on it's way (China). ;)
Oh come on, they qualified for the world cup only once, that doesn't count.
If I would take into account every country which is in the FIFA than there would be more countries than in the UN. :D
Did I include Holland and Canada?, even though Holland and Canada both played once or twice in world cup;) .

Talking about popularity, type football in google and
hit search. The first 5 hits refer to American football:eek:nfloorl:

For a 90 minute game you guys wait for days/months. Whats the big fuss any way. We atleast play for 7 hours in the Short version of the game. Get our money's worth:D

Ozzy Blizzard

Because of this I would not insist on making real rating in this thread. Lets keep it as a fun thread and not turn it into another my longdong is bigger than yours thread. ;)

-------

Football is Aussie rules mate! You wanna watch a real game? Not this pussy soccer stuff. Cricket killes soccer any day of the week and twice on sunday!!!:nutkick

Kams, popularity is no way to judge mate, everyone on the plannet drinks coke, but is it better than a bottle of jonny walker red lable aged 25 years? No way buddy. Gridion or yank footy (dont know how to spell that) is heaps better than soccer, its tactical and takes a brain (ok its damn slow), Union is a great game quick tactical and tough, league is boaring, up and down up and down. But nothing beats Aussie rules. Fast, fluid, tactical, high scoring, tough and never, never boaring. Soccer boars the shite out of me, up and down, back and forth, there might not even be a score and they cant even touch each other. Thats the best game??? pussys!

Last edited:

kams

Football is Aussie rules mate! You wanna watch a real game? Not this pussy soccer stuff. Cricket killes soccer any day of the week and twice on sunday!!!:nutkick
Way to go, was about to pm you guys to kick those European butts:) Where are all Pakistani patrons when you need them. Need 9 more to make a team:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.