What Cars Do You Own???

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
P.A.F said:
myst that cars going to be released in somewhere near 2035 . its called the Audi RSQ. have a look.
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2004-Audi-RSQ-Concept.htm

i think thats going a little over the top!!!
2035.... we will all be oldies & our sons would be buying & driving this car while we be driving our lates mercz arround the city.
Our firends would be like: "herd ur son bought new Audi?"...we "yeah"..friend" Sigh, wish we were young :( "

P.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.F
myst that cars going to be released in somewhere near 2035 . its called the Audi RSQ. have a look.
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-20...RSQ-Concept.htm

i think thats going a little over the top!!!

2035.... we will all be oldies & our sons would be buying & driving this car while we be driving our lates mercz arround the city.
Our firends would be like: "herd ur son bought new Audi?"...we "yeah"..friend" Sigh, wish we were young :( "

:D . we might as well enjoy the ferraris now then. :D

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
P.A.F said:
:D . we might as well enjoy the ferraris now then. :D
Than those Farraries would have to be old ones (the one which are new now). The latest farraries would be even superior to Audi in 2035.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Does any one see "Top Gare" on BBC World...Lately they have been showing some beautiful cars. Wait wht the hell m talkin abt, they always show great cars.
Darn show host, they gotta drive the best of the cars, m so jealous.

srirangan

Banned Member
SABRE said:
Does any one see "Top Gare" on BBC World...Lately they have been showing some beautiful cars. Wait wht the hell m talkin abt, they always show great cars.
Darn show host, they gotta drive the best of the cars, m so jealous.
love that show.

mysterious

I dont care when that Audi will be put on production line, the fact of the matter is Will Smith already owns one after Audi gave him a 'special' one. The issue behind putting it out in 2035 wud probably be its price tag plus it cud be using advanced fuel tech like Hydrogen fuel cells or watever and so might not do well if released big in the market today cuz of unpopularity.

adsH

mysterious said:
I dont care when that Audi will be put on production line, the fact of the matter is Will Smith already owns one after Audi gave him a 'special' one. The issue behind putting it out in 2035 wud probably be its price tag plus it cud be using advanced fuel tech like Hydrogen fuel cells or watever and so might not do well if released big in the market today cuz of unpopularity.
the Audi i pointed out ? thats a Lambo Copy VW owns Lambo too as-well as Audi, so Audi took the Blue prints for the Lambo and made a Stylish Copy.

adsH

P.A.F said:
should have got it in classic subaru blue, but o well. anyway nice car;)
and teh Gold Alloy wheels with all the Marking you need for the Subaru Experience. Its a funn car to drive!!

P.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.F
should have got it in classic subaru blue, but o well. anyway nice car;)

and teh Gold Alloy wheels with all the Marking you need for the Subaru Experience. Its a funn car to drive!!
Which is why i see at least 1 different one every day!!!. i love the noise the car makes. a man who lives near me has a porche carrera 4 and you should hear it when it starts.:)

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
We had Subaru when i was a kid...dont remember the model but it was one fine looking car...it got stolen just out side my uncle's home & when it was found (in the same condition) my dad started to dislike the car & sold it.

My dad give me Suzuki Katana (2000 made),don't know what the name outside Indonesia.It look like the little jeep used by indian police in old indian movie.And if you had see Bourne Supremacy,it also look like the jeep used by Jason Bourne in first pursit scene in Goa,India.
With only 1000 cc,it only run 70-80 km/h.Some of my friend city car can run faster than that.But it quite rigid anyway.

adsH

P.A.F said:
Which is why i see at least 1 different one every day!!!. i love the noise the car makes. a man who lives near me has a porche carrera 4 and you should hear it when it starts.:)
Tell me about it! My neighbor has one, the Dam engine wakes me Up when ever he Goes work every morning.

A

Aussie Digger

I like the Blue coloured WRX, but so does everyone else... Every second Rex you see here in Australia is Blue. That's why I'm opting for a Red one. Plus there's the old joke, "red cars go faster"...